Boost spammers flooding trade chat

my list above is enough for me at least. I dont see 99% of the advertisements. Mayve even less. I see 1 every 10 minutes or less.

Nope. They usually say WTS and I havent banned that. I still see lots of WTS and im totally fine with it.

Do you mind sharing it for everyone? :octopus:

There you go :slight_smile:

wts mythic
wts key
wts +
wts mythic+
wts horrific
selling
$elling
boost

Edit: I have to add “WTS ny” because im seeing some wts ny’alotha but lets see if it works!

2 Likes

Just add whatever word is filtering through in their updated spam… -.-;

You can post twice before the timer kicks in, then you have to wait, most of them spam trade twice and general twice then wait.

Blizz wont ban them, not matter how many of these posts made.

Download badboy addon and u will able to clean the chat.

It’s the only way in defeating that Chinese sellers.

It’s not like I was going to buy their corrupted BoE items for millions of gold. I don’t even have that much on all characters combined.

WTS NYALOTHA HC BOOST… EXPERIENCED GROUP ilvl 500 members. only 1.000.000.000 GOLD
--------‐------------------------------------

Dont mind me, just spamming the chat

All of them seem to be leaving in 5 minutes. Pretty impressive time management.

Most of them creates several trial accounts and spam the same text with several lvl 1 toon.

I don’t even get why they do this in the first place, because players blocking these won’t ever be customers, so why annoy them like that

Pretty sure Trial accounts [up to level 20] couldn’t do global chat.

True,but most players including me wont really bother to install an addon for these…

Therefore they already killed the fun and the jokes of the tradechat because nobody even pays attention to it anymore.

Blizzard is happy making money from them, dont care about players once more xD

Meh, I still see a fun tradechat on AD, nowhere else though :woman_shrugging:

Imagine blacklisting “selling” on the Trade chat.

This is why blizzard should support my project, which boosts for free. We do not use multiple accounts, and there is only one person advertising it, and if we grow enough to put gold sellers out of business, then they have no need to spam it, so it will be one person occasionally doing it.

Those boosters are more than welcome to join us, and boost for free, but a gold booster community wont merge with another, and so on.

So the answer to all your prayers is Boost Buddies. We will rid the chats, and everything else of the sellers.

Honestly I’ve seen some write close to that.

Selling an in game service in exchange for gold is not banned and advertising it is not reportable. Someone is spamming his heroic boe and some other guy spamming hc boost is on the same boat for me. They both are doing some kinda trade related stuff at the end.
You can always get an addon to block those sentences for you but don’t forget those boosters are not doing anything wrong. It is annoying but not against tos.

1 Like