Boosts | Raising Awareness

Better put TCG shop if blizzard need more money, instead boosts…

Remember when bonds killed OSRS?

Neither do I. (bonds = wow token equivalent).
Which on a scale from 1 to broken, surely wow tokens rank way higher than a 58 boost?
If OSRS has been fine all these years why would TBC be any different?

Considering I wouldn’t want to watch the video either way, it wouldn’t make a difference lol.

It’s a lost battle, the reason WoW is like this on retail is because Blizz pandered to ppl that need to be spoon fed while being told they are the best. These ppl were also a hidden majority in old WoW but had to deal with learning stuff anyway.

Now the game community is polluted by inflated buffons that would rather troll than play.

3 Likes

Damn blizz racist, i can boost human but cant draenei??? WTF!!! And if you gonna buy boosting service you gonna support racism.
#draeneilivesmatters

4 Likes

I am truly confounded by this. If you wish to skip the game, use boosts etc - there already is perfect version of WoW that caters to this mindset.

Classic was supposed to be a way to get away from retail game design, back to where journey mattered more than end-game, where conveniences were few, where levelling is the game.

This boost is betrayal of that idea and what people campaigned for.

11 Likes

This boost only benefits people who have already like 20 level 60s and just want one more. It also benefits bots. It does not benefit new players this is just straight up bait because those quit after a week anyways. It for sure benefits blizzards big moneypocked tho and thats the whole point of this boost.

5 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

3 Likes

False. I won’t be playing if they leave the boost. But I might be the only one …
You guys think the botting is bad now? LMAO just wait for release. The Botting Crusade will be next level. And Blizz won’t do crap about it, like usual.
This level boost is tailored specifically to maximize profit off of bots.
99% of level boosts will be bought by bots.
Blizzard is no longer doing this game for players, it’s doing it for bots.
Classic TBC is now officially a bot game.
Meanwhile all you gullible suckers still think the boost is for returning players LMAO

4 Likes

It benefits all those returning players who want to play TBC without painfully boring Classic leveling. Like myself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No such thing as TBC exclusive returning players. That’s a myth.
I bet you already have a 60 in classic.

3 Likes

Quick question. Why are they leveling for tbc if the boost is on the horizon? Doesnt seem no need to from my understanding as everybody is buying that boost.

This might come as a shock to you but some players actually enjoy the game.
Also the price of the boost hasn’t been announced yet. If it’s 60€ like in retail I really doubt “everybody” will be buying it.

Ye I guess me and my friends are just freaks of nature returning to play TBC without playing Classic :wink:

1 Like

No shock for me. I should have marked that some part of my posts is spiked with irony.

Basically every single argument mad (whose videos i enjoy btw.) brings, has been discussed over and over already.

The end result is the same:
It’s nowhere near as big a deal as people make it to be.

2 Likes

I have answered this “no big deal” mantra in another thread. Might be worth repeating it:

"If you are thinking well, it’s only one character per account, it’s not such a big deal, remember it is 2021 Blizzard we are talking about. If we do not voice our concerns with this thing then the 1 char per account restriction will be lifted in some months, the boost will go up to 70 some months after that, the wow token will be introduced later because it is impossible to fight all of those bots (thanks to the level boost) and so on. It happened before, those services currently available in retail were not added to the game over night because players would have mostly quit the game had they done so. They were added little by little to the cash shop so that there were always a bunch of people saying, “oh, well, it’s only this or that, not a big deal”. It will happen again if we let them do so.

If you think it is not a big deal then ask Blizzard for something in return at the very least. Ask them to publicly promise they will never lift the 1 char per account restriction, ask them to publicly promise they will never raise the boost to level 70. ask them to publicly promise they will not add a wow token later, etc, but don’t let them get away with it with the “oh, it’s only this or that, no biggie” mantra."

I know it would be no big deal if I could be sure it would stay that way, but we all have seen it never stays that way with this company. They will keep on adding crap to the cash shop until we can’t recognize the game any more. It happened before and it will happen again. We all should be aware of it and stop showing Blizzard so much indulgency. They don’t deserve it at this point.

1 Like

They’re not bringing back their old games to make the same mistakes lol…

I hate retail and 0,0 trust for retail blizzard but I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt here. Jagex (osrs) did the same and ppl had their doubts there as well.

Yes, they gonna make worse mistakes.

1 Like

Yea like how they destroyed classic? Idk about you but I’ve been playing classic since launch and even with 294830 less things to do than in retail, it’s 294830 times more fun and i completely trust blizzard to make TBC as fun as classic.

1 Like