Bots are everywhere

Every outland zone has dozens of bots on my realm.
Most of them are boosted rogues in greens riding 60% mount and killing mobs on the same spot over and over. Reporting them doesn’t help at all, i’ve reported so many of them that system is kicking me out of game for using reporting button. This is getting really ridiculous.

24 Likes

Voldemort servers have better anti-cheat detection than this multi-dollar company.
I miss actual human Game Masters.

9 Likes

I think we’re forgetting the bigger picture here, and that is the fact that the internal culture at blizzard office is akin to frat boy culture, and we really cant have that! Good think this frat boy culture was what got the guy ousted, and not the inaction of blizzard in regards to all these bots!

1 Like

i think that blizzard ignore bots on purpose to cause inflation & then new players will have no option but to “buy gold” and then blizzard will look like a savior by adding GameToken claiming that they help people who have jobs to get gold through buying token & selling it for in game gold.

2 Likes

hmm love conspiracy theories…

I don’t give a crap about this, not in the slightest and people repeating it and forcing it into topics it doesn’t belong into makes me care less and less

1 Like

Early morning, there are more bots in Deadstorms than actual players.

1 Like

I can’t agree with this topic more! There are bots everywhere!!

Void Ridge, 2 players, 4 bots.
Oshu’gun, 1 player, 4 bots.

I haven’t checked the other spots this morning but i know i’ve reported several bots weeks ago that are still very clearly in the game. I actually think even more are coming about cause they know there will be inaction due to the issues currently happening at blizzard.

This thread needs repeatedly bumped until someone at blizzard gives an answer as to what they are going to do about it.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve noticed this on Gehennas too. Hellfire Peninsula has so many bots running around the Expedition Armory as well as the Buzzard spots. Always Rogues just repeatedly killing mobs.

I reported one when it was level 60 and I actually seen the same bot in the same spot at level 65 just yesterday… (Of course I’ve killed them all repeatedly but they just keep coming back)

2 Likes

There are no longer players nor bots, there is only paying customer.

At least Blizz could admit that they dont give a damn about players.

Cashgrab crusade ftw !

1 Like

If you want an answer from blizzard the us forums are over there https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/

Exactly right.

Corporate greed is the most reasonable explanation here. Nothing conspiratorial about that.

Obviously the most logical explanation is that they don’t care enough as they don’t really lose revenue/no one really stops playing because of it/ and they dont want to invest in it.

The rest is a conspiracy theory.

Keep the Bots in #NoChange they were so abundant back then and I need it to relive some made um Phantasie I keep telling myself that I will feel the same happiness as I did when I was a young one…

Ignoring bots benefits game revenue so that is what any corporation will do. So inaction is actually deliberate action by old good blizzardo.

Except that it doesnst benefit Blizzard, its neutral to them.

Stop talking please about stuff you clearly have no clue about Blizzard is amongst probably a handfull of companies or even maybe the only one actually dragging the biggest and most know botseller before court and having a several year long legal battle sinking millions into lawyers…

You simply can’t do anything against botters due to the laws that prevent alot of smart Bots to be even detected

Still on that train it seems. At one point everyone needs to put nostalgia away and look at the facts. And what recent YEARS showed us is Activision Blizzard cares ONLY about your money.

What do you think about private servers ?
I barerly saw a bot on private server and if so, it was reported and simply not present the next day. But its just my personal experience while I was playing on some private servers [ about 5-7 of such servers ].