Bots are mining 24/7

Then get ridd of the obvious bots first and work on the others in the meanwhile.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s important for game developers to prioritize and address the most obvious and disruptive bots first. This could include bots that are clearly violating game rules and are easily detectable through automated detection systems or manual review processes.

Once these bots have been removed, game developers can then focus on identifying and addressing more complex and sophisticated bots that may be more difficult to detect and remove. This could involve ongoing monitoring and analysis of player behavior and gameplay data to identify patterns and anomalies that may indicate botting activity.

It’s also important for game developers to communicate with players about their efforts to combat botting and to provide updates and information about the progress they are making. This can help build trust and confidence among players and demonstrate the game developers’ commitment to maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players

Are u a bot?

2 Likes

I think something happened. I just did a /who maraudon and there are no DKs in results.

It is on “cooldown” that you don’t see, just try from another character. They are still there.

Would the cooldown only be affecting DKs? It did show a rogue and druid, and now a hunter as well.

Waiting blizzard response about bots, bump.

2 Likes

If you’re waiting for a response about bots from Blizzard, there are a few things you can do in the meantime:

Report any bots you encounter in-game: Blizzard has systems in place to detect and remove bots, but they also rely on player reports. If you come across a bot, report it using the in-game reporting system. This will help Blizzard identify and remove the bot more quickly.

Avoid interacting with bots: Bots can be annoying and disruptive, but it’s best to avoid interacting with them as much as possible. Interacting with bots can sometimes make them more difficult to detect, or even make it seem like you’re the one engaging in bot-like behavior.

Stay up-to-date on Blizzard’s policies: Blizzard has strict policies against the use of bots and other third-party software that gives players an unfair advantage. Make sure you’re familiar with these policies so you can avoid accidentally violating them.

Be patient: Blizzard receives a large volume of reports and requests, so it may take some time for them to respond to your inquiry about bots. While you wait, continue to enjoy the game and do your part by reporting any suspicious behavior you come across

We need to bring this up again. (bump)

2 Likes

Wait until you have got some characters to level in outland hellfire peninsula on tope of any others place because some of us do not level up only one char and do hc+ and raid and log off.

don’t cry girl

They get money from the bots, They care more about money than about players

It is stronger than me I can’t stop laughting at lame flame attempt :joy:, take that “tuff guy”" have a nice day !

It’s been 10 days and bots (especially DKs) are still (or again) farming 24/7. So this post needs to go up again.

3 Likes

Found Bots again and it’s been another month so up again!

2 Likes

so tired
never can level up my mining or herb bcs of bots clear it faster

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.