Brawlers guild broken

So Brawlers guild in Legion was my first experience with it, and i really enjoyed it. It was balanced enough so that it was tough, to the point where i would learn from each fight and try to improve to continue.
And i was really exited again in 8.1.5 to revisit Brawlers again.
But my god has it been an ugly and boring experience.
Not only are most bosses way undertuned for our current ilvl (395-405 average).
but the bugs and broken queue system really ruined it.
Being in a group apparently breaks queues, so that you will be fighting the same monster that you just defeated.
There were the few bosses where i actually had to do some mechanics, to get past them. But the majority i was able to go through without much resistance.
I decently geared, not overgeared. And my experience was Boring and uninteresting.
The questline was okay i guess, but not really what i was anticipating.

Brawler’s Guild must be opened for every type of player, not only 410ilvl pro elites, this is not prideful content as mythic raiding or high mythic dungeons. Just fun 1v1 PvE experience. If it was too easy for you then it’s good. You completed it and you can forget about that, but stop thinking that blizzard will make something just for you, because there are thousands of players at ilvl 370 for whom this is not bisc and cake.

You fail to see my point.
Yes i know Brawlers guild isn’t intended for ONLY high ILVL characters, that has mythic raiding experience.
Yes i may well be geared to the point where i would have an easier time completing it. But thats not my point, i also went through it on 2 other characters. (380/400).
My point is it should be a challenge to get trough it, like it used to be. and Like Magetower from Legion. Actual challenges.
No, of course it shouldn’t be challenging to the point where the casual playerbase would have no chance of completing it. But that is what gear and character progression is for. Everyone basically got it served on a platter for them to take, rather than having to work to get it.
You can argue my comparison of the Magetower and Brawlers guild.
But for there to be a reward, which you can get by completing a challenge. The challenge should be challenging.
And the thousands of people in 370, whom this is not easy for. Thats great.
That means they have to progress their character to have an easier time, or to get better at the game (Learn from mistakes, and improve).

Well those aren’t so easy if you do them for the first time, most people are using website tips how to deal with certain fights and they are boosting themselves through Brawl. If everyone had to understand each fight on his own it would take much more time than it takes already. They are wasting their own experience by doing so but it works. I have completed Brawl also and i wish there would be more reputation levels for harder battles too.

Edit: I had pretty big problems with Seagull 9000 i think this fight is breakpoint because later fights aren’t that rng friendly.

My point is.
Brawlers should’ve been more difficult. So that character progression and improving on fights, is gonna make you complete it.
Cause having build your character enough, to try something else than raiding/m+ to do new pve content. To then feel overgeared cause the tuning was not done with that in mind. is just disappointing.
Character progression is the point of the game, then why not build content around it so that it works correctly?

Some fights are stricte dps check and if someone has too low damage he won’t complete it anyway, there should be more fights so we would progress but title should stay at level 8 imo so everyone can get it, but not everyone can go higher, also some brawl ranking would be great which would show how high did you progressed and i think you would be satisfied then. Competition in 1 v 1 PvE.

So we agree then? If some people can’t get higher, thats okay.
That means they either don’t progress their character enough, or don’t improve enough.
I don’t see why the should be rewarded for not improving/progressing.

I agree about more fights and harder fights but only past title level, don’t take brawler title and mount from people who aren’t good in game but are trying their best to achieve this. Let’s say Brawl as it is now would be normal mode, we would have heroic and mythic modes to progress more and to have more fun. Just saying.

I agree, some sense of different difficulties. or a more interesting rewards at the different ranks achieved. Rather than a completed, not completed kind of deal that it is now.

Yeah i had so much fun doing Brawl and now i feel emptiness because i want more. There are many people who do not play raids and mythic keys, but opportunity to test their skills in advanced single player PvE would be fun for them. Also more fight mechanics would teach most people how to deal with sht on the ground etc. and then transfer this knowledge to any group content.

Edit: Maybe someone who are not touching raids and m+ would see that it is not that hard if you are paying attention and try it afterwards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.