Bring back 2H frost

Make obliterate actually obliterate people :) Literally 90% of the frost dk community wish for this. I can't describe how much it would be appreciated.
(An obliterate azerite trait would also be nice)
47 Likes
But... you can just spec festering strik to obliterate people like this, 2h frost obliterate would just be a weaker version of festering strike
The only reason why I play frost is down to me hating to have a ghaul with me all the time. The whole 2H look with a DK is so much nicer and I hated it when they removed 2H from Frost.
21 Likes
06/11/2018 20:42Posted by Mellion
Make obliterate actually obliterate people :) Literally 90% of the frost dk community wish for this. I can't describe how much it would be appreciated.

Literaly 99,99% of Diablo community wants a great PC game so far we've got mobile version. What are odds for 2H Frost? Look at statement of DK - 3 months same pile of crap. Do yourself favour and reroll. I know how sad it is.
1 Like
DK was always supposed to be slow but deadly killing mashine. How it is possible that they decided to keep Frost as spec that moves as fast as turtle, but is attacking with speed of anime character? Mada! Mada! Mada! Machinegun Attack Speed with two swords~

And forcing players to bick Breath of Sindragossa to deal any kind of damage~
Why its not baseline? Why other talents are soo weak?
6 Likes
07/11/2018 05:02Posted by Siffrah
But... you can just spec festering strik to obliterate people like this, 2h frost obliterate would just be a weaker version of festering strike

3/10 troll, next time say apoc or something that can hit more than 2k.

btw. 2h frost should come back with a frost reword because dw frost is just bad.
12 Likes
07/11/2018 11:19Posted by Jesi
DK was always supposed to be slow but deadly killing mashine. How it is possible that they decided to keep Frost as spec that moves as fast as turtle, but is attacking with speed of anime character? Mada! Mada! Mada! Machinegun Attack Speed with two swords~

And forcing players to bick Breath of Sindragossa to deal any kind of damage~
Why its not baseline? Why other talents are soo weak?

ive Always envisoned frost as fastest you know like wind from northrend?
07/11/2018 19:26Posted by Friscie

>being a frozen corpse
>being fast

Choose one.
1 Like
07/11/2018 22:19Posted by Bitterborn
07/11/2018 19:26Posted by Friscie

>being a frozen corpse
>being fast

Choose one.

originaly the haste talent in the frost tree was leeching the heat from ur enemies to make urself faster and they slower
1 Like
I agree, i really didnt see the point in having 2H frost. But now i think it would be better, even if it just was a cosmetic thing that we could do i would love that. At moment dw feels weak and Oblit hits like a wet noodle, Im honestly so annoyed with DK this xpac. Its annoying because its my favourite class. Im gearing my warrior incase frost doesnt improve at all.
Frost have the option to choose, Either 2h or DW.

DW = More hits = more procs
2H = slow but heavy hits = big numbers.

I'd love to have the options to stack up my mastery, using a 2H to get those really big number Frost Strikes and Obliterates.

And DW to be more haste focused, and more focused on getting Rime Procs and perhaps use BoS as a RP dump.
2 Likes

No 81.24776612% of DKs down't want two handed back. See I can make up percentages too!

Look if they bring back two handed they will have to do a lot of work, and blizzard is not fond of that. If you have a really good think on how our PvE dps works right now. They couldn't simply give back two handed weapons without it being inferior to DW. It's just the boat we are in now. Our talents are geared towards getting bigger and better BoS attacks.

They need to fix the talents before they can do what you are asking, and they have know about these flaws for months and not corrected them.

Then again if Blizzard did give you back two handed weapons. Then you'd actually start asking for fixes to the talents that were implemented.
1 Like
At this point, I don't even care for Two-hand or Dual wield. I just want frost DK viable in PvP.
Haha so much fun, 3 months of nothing and I honestly doubt it will be better at 8.1, they just messing around pvp talents, which is bad....

Also everything what starts with letter "D" is dead or dissapointment.

Death Knight? Sure he is dead.
Diablo Francise? I can't even think about it.
08/11/2018 12:16Posted by Deffers

No 81.24776612% of DKs down't want two handed back. See I can make up percentages too!

Look if they bring back two handed they will have to do a lot of work, and blizzard is not fond of that. If you have a really good think on how our PvE dps works right now. They couldn't simply give back two handed weapons without it being inferior to DW. It's just the boat we are in now. Our talents are geared towards getting bigger and better BoS attacks.

They need to fix the talents before they can do what you are asking, and they have know about these flaws for months and not corrected them.

Then again if Blizzard did give you back two handed weapons. Then you'd actually start asking for fixes to the talents that were implemented.

Actually 2h frost has always been inferior in pve and I've never complained, so your statement makes no sense.

Why are you even trash talking just for the sake of doing so? Here I'm trying to help all of us with making a thread about frost dks and improvements, and all you could think of was to talk down to me and say dumb stuff. Way to go mate, what a cool person you are.

Hope you are satisfied :)

Oh and also, they did actually promise 2h frost and an obliterate trait before releasing Bfa. They never promised any changes to the current breath system, so no they don't need to fix the talents first. Keep opening your mouth when you don't know anything.
2 Likes
Make obliterate great again
1 Like
Yes bring 2h back. If I wanted to DW I'd play rogue, DH, or enh shaman. You know, classes which are actually agile. DKs are slow juggernauts remember?
7 Likes
Bump this a thousand times
I still cant forgive Boizzard for not giving us Frostmourne in Legion instead of Twin Blades that got drained of its power in one expansion~
7 Likes
I think 2h and DW could be optional for players, or UH could be the DW spec as it fits unholy's style bit more (has been explained by previous players).
Although i do love uh, i can understand why people dislike it due to it's being sort of a pet spec. Ghoul is retarded and unreliable afterall. Otherday i was fighting a rogue in Voldun, we were on top of some walls jumping around, and my ghoul (geist actually but w/e) was nowhere to be found as he was stuck on some other wall and couldn't make his way to assist me. I would have survived if he did more than just spectating the fight from a far.
So yes a hard hitting 2hander spec with no unreliable ghoul would be nice i guess.
1 Like
09/11/2018 13:50Posted by Mellion

Actually 2h frost has always been inferior in pve and I've never complained, so your statement makes no sense.

This is not true. There were times when TH Frost was better than DW Frost.

Why are you even trash talking just for the sake of doing so? Here I'm trying to help all of us with making a thread about frost dks and improvements, and all you could think of was to talk down to me and say dumb stuff. Way to go mate, what a cool person you are.

Hope you are satisfied :)

So I disagreed with you and pointed out the problems with your request. Sorry this upset you so much.

Oh and also, they did actually promise 2h frost and an obliterate trait before releasing Bfa. They never promised any changes to the current breath system, so no they don't need to fix the talents first. Keep opening your mouth when you don't know anything.

Wow you really threw toys out of the pram. I am sorry seeing the skin of a two handed weapon in your DK's hands seems so important to you. I'd prefer that the developers fixed the frost dks talents prior to such a cosmetic change.

As for not caring that TH Frost would be weaker than DW Frost. You might not, but others would. There would be lists of posts grumbling at developers about this the moment someone put a decent set of numbers on line. I don't think that blizzard (with all the complaints they have been getting in BfA) would do this without DW and TH being comparable. Do you think they would?

Also 78.321% of DKs and their ghouls agree with me.
1 Like