Bring back ilvl display on items

Bring back ilvl display on items it’s boring to wondering what stuff you have.

8 Likes

DejaClassicStats does that. I’m sure other addons do the same thing.

I need.
And what’s the problem, if the RL think you’re low gear, he will kick you.

Ok ty i’ll check that.

Wasnt the ilevel (gearscore) a addon and not something at that point had been offically put into the game?

Didnt think ilevel arrived til cataclysm? Was gearscore addon back in wotlk.

Unless im going mad and gearscore wasnt a addon… pretty sure i remmeber it was tho.

1 Like

Gearscore will definitely be a thing again, as it was 13 years ago. But even so, good players will notice the difference between an item with high gearscore and an actual good item. Doesn’t stop PUGs from using it as a quick sorting tool though…

the “ilvl” show in your character stat is in Cataclysm
But the ilvl of the item show when you put your mouse in the item is in Wotlk.

I remember tbis being gearscore. I also remember it used to get some items rly wrong with some downgrades showing higher gearscores lol.

Might be my bad memory i guess

There are plenty of addons that can do that.

BIS lists for every spec and every boss have been figured out and are basically set in stone, The obsession with gear score and item level won’t really exist in WotLK classic as it did in WotLK.

Most people realise that stat quantity is less important than stat distribution nowadays :slight_smile:

1 Like

y exactly, so put ilvl item i don’t want to being forced to have an addon for that while it was native in Wotlk.

1 Like

You dont rly need to. Just go watch any old wotlk guide and it will tell u what to use gesr wise

But yeah, reminding myself gearscore was first half, item levels arrived in 3.2 call of the crusade. I imagine it should exist as wotlk is launching in a patch further then that isnt it??

Bro i don’t need to use an idiot guide on internet, i played the same class over 12 years on Wotlk, it’s just frustrating to cannot seeing the ilvl item when you are used to do, even more for TBC.

Just put it and stop boring me, no reason to disable it.

Well we cant make blizzard do it :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

So its going to be another that will require a work around unless the game isnt im 3.2 and for some reason theyve decided to wait til 3.2 for some weird reason.

Oh can you actually compare stats between items? because that is another of the things that they did not give the damn desire to implement.

1 Like

Because we are not in the Wotlk item content.
And i’m sure you even don’t know what’s the better between +10 spell +5hast +10crit and +5spell +10spirit +8hast +12crit on Warlock.

btw, reported for trolling comment.

So you select which item to wear solely on ilevel? You don’t look at the actual stats?

1 Like

I’m just answering to him, not about the ilvl of item.

And for that i’ll answer =>

I understand you request for a ilevel on tooltip, i think this is a valid request, but if the wow client does not do it, simply look for an add-on that does it.

But seriously, you don’t need to min-max during leveling man. I simply select whichever item feels best based on stats, i won’t waste time to run a simcraft or anything on a level 43 toon.

If you are 70 and raiding, you should know what your bis is, and if you are sub 70, nothing of it matters.

Imagine how many excuse you have to search to not put a basic information that it was available on the old client.

Just put it, simple.

3 Likes