Bring back Legion MM and I will insta sub

Legion MM with vulnerability etc was so sick. People whined because it was hard? Tough life. Would be the easiest sub of my life.

5 Likes

It was not hard it just did not flow at all. It was bad.
I am going to guess you played MM only at the end of the expansion when most of the problems had been fixed with gear and legendaries.

So you think MM is in a better state currently?

Over the mess that was legion MM yes it is.
Remember legion MM got changed mid way in to the expansion and also got changed by new legendary items coming in.

Legion MM the base version is not fun or good to play.

What are you talking about? MM in legion was “fixed” with the first patch, at the start of Nighthold it was already good and legendaries were only changed for aoe/st. And it was great for pvp aswell.
Bfa version is terrible, clunky, with aoe limited at 5 targets, and unplayable in arena.

2 Likes

It was broken more as the stealth nerf of barrage and making pet ai worse happened then.
Using sidewinders was a fix to the broken spec that was MM in legion.

BFA MM is not great but it is better then the base spec of MM in legion. MM in legion needed gear and legendaries to become decent and only in the last 2 or so patches was MM a good spec to play but then you ignored the mechanics of the spec and played it like it was the PRE legion MM.

BTW do you know what your name means?

1 Like

i actually quite like BFA MM but it does need some improvements

1 Like

Barrage was nerfed because it was used on st which was wrong. As MM in legion you never used pet in pve, only in arena or rbgs if you were defending.
Sidewinders was used only for EN, since NH you always used trick shots, the only boss I remember you had to use sidewinders was coven of shivarra and nothing else.
There was just a short period at the end of NH where BM was ahead but it didn’t last long and MM was overall the best spec for the whole expansion. Every legendary at some point was good and you didn’t need a specific one to be decent, MM was one of the strongest specs anyway.

Gregor Clegane the mountain

1 Like

Because sidewinders was nerfed when nighthold came out.
That was when the fails of the spec really started to show.

Not saying it was not but it made barrage not good for most content the rest of the expansion.

And yet Legion was the ONLY expansion i did not play MM i have been MM in vanilla TBC Wrath Cata MoP WoD and start of legion until it became clear the spec was just bad to play.
Whatever dps a spec does do not change the facts of it being good or bad as a spec.

HAHAAHAHA BULLCRAP it was a massive difference if you had the right legendaries or not.
Again as with the other dude here i can only assume you played MM only at the end of the expansion.

ok so you do not know. What it means is Sea Thor (thor as the norse god)

1 Like

I’ll cut you a deal OP, bring back MoP or WoD MM instead as they were argueably the better iterations.

6 Likes

tbh the only thing MM need is more movment speed abilitys like Aimed shot not being standing and faster like BM is if they had that MM will be a fin spec to play but right now it is boring.

3 Likes

MM supposed to be a turret class and hardcast Aimed Shot feels rewarding. What MM needs is CC and survivability on par with other turret classes like Warlock.

3 Likes

Yes, as opposed to the furiously entertaining MM in BFA. Jesus what a completely warped perspective.

Please get your head unstuck from your behind, as people like you are now actively hindering the spec in getting better when you argue that this current abomination is even remotely acceptable.

A select few mechanics tied to your core abilities that allows for a change of pace while also giving MM a bit of utility tied to movement and control. Would go a long way to improve the current design of the spec.

As an example:
Something that causes your gameplay to affect the cast time of Aimed Shots. Not saying that it should always be usable while moving. But at least something that significantly lowers the cast time(or with a talent, can allow for the next AS to be instant cast).

Posted something a while back on the US forum regarding Rapid Fire.

They could make Rapid Fire lower the cast time of the next Aimed Shot by 0.2 seconds per shot. And if you channel in full(= 10 shots from Rapid Fire), this would cause the next Aimed Shot to have it’s cast time reduced by 2.0 seconds.

This would also result in Streamline allowing Rapid Fire to remove all of the cast time if picked. Meaning the next AS fired after Rapid Fire, would be an instant cast.

They could also change Double Tap so that it causes Rapid Fire to lower the cast time of the next 2 Aimed Shots instead of the baseline 1.

There are more things you could do ofc. But this is a start…

I hope they do something to aimed shot, but i also hope they change rapid fire, it’s slow boring and the animation is very clunky if you aren’t under hero or something similar. I want my marked shot back, it was such a fun ability qq… That said i’ll take anything right now, literally haven’t moved a talent since 8.1 and the sad part is that i don’t want to move them because without this setup the spec just doesn’t flow nicely (even tho it could do better, even with this talents it’s still pretty clunky). So please rework the classes again blizz XD

Ahemm… “Hafþór”

I feel you.

Only changed talents once as BM. When I got the gear to make DF worth it.

Should say though…
Not usually about picking the numerically best but just those I like, thematically.
Sadly, haven’t found much where I can do so.

But as you might’ve seen on this forum before. If I get it my way, we would be seeing the return of ranged Survival…as a 4th spec option. So hoping that I could leave the other specs behind.
Why? That spec was, if you ask me, the most fun Hunter spec that we’ve had.

MM is nearly useless in solo content. Playing Survival it’s 2x easier.

read your suggestions a while ago, sadly i wasn’t around when survival was still in the game, so i don’t want to express opinions since i don’t have expirienced it before. I can say i find a lot of the things you put very cool and that i think we do need that spec back, i love dots but don’t like melee and hate locks so survival would (probabbly) be my saving grace. let’s hope they notice that people do want it back, seeing as the NA thread reached more then 1k replies. People do want to play survival, all you need to do is see how much population the hunter class lost in comparison to the other classes when legion launched, that’s can’t be a coincidence.

1 Like

WoD was the peak of marksman.

All abilities, including aimed shot, usable while moving.

Aimed shot + chimaera shot + barrage were your big nuke abilities.

Steady shot was your resource builder.

Kill shot was your finisher.

Your mastery was as follows: increases the damage and range of your abilities for 6 seconds after you haven’t moved for 2 seconds.

This meant that if you needed/wanted to move, you still could do big burst of damage between moving or sacrifice the damage, but you’d still deal damage.

3 Likes