Bring back realm first titles

Very true. RBG is dead and this would encourage the PvP crowd to start playing again.

1 Like

Do you mean rated or random ? .I think it was silly to remove the titles from random BGs in first place due to honor farming .

2 Likes

RBG = Rated BattleGrounds.
There were % titles pre BfA you could aquire based on season’s cutoff only obtainable thro RBGs.

I dont kno which titles you are talking about on random battlegrounds.
You mean the HKs one? Like ‘of the Alliance/Horde’ & ‘the Bloodthirsty’ ?

These 2 still exist.

1 Like

I liked having WPvP titles to farm in Bfa, like the servant of N’zoth/Horde Slayer ones.

I just wish there more than those two for that activity. I like collecting titles.

we used to be able to get captain and private and others via HKS and honor in classic and TBC I think .

2 Likes

No.

Realm first were bad for the game.

The guy I started playing wotlk with wanted to go for realm first mage. Then when he’s almost there, someone else got it and he just didn’t say anything at all on teamspeak. He just logged off for the rest of the week pretty much.

The guy who got realm first mage? He used drugs. Like, actually used drugs to keep at it. For a game.

5 Likes

I would not mind realm firsts because I will not be pursuing them (and someone else going after them won’t really affect me) but I doubt that in this day and age they will hold much value
 unless Blizzard works on fixing dead realms.

this would indeed contribute to some activity on dead realms.

on top id like to ask for faction-realm first titles too
add mounts/toys to this and watch as faction imbalance problem lessens

3 Likes

No offense but now i’m going to do my best to offend you

3 Likes

I have to say no, becuse many world first boss kills titles whent to exploiters, and I meen many whent, bugging out the boss, exploiting the way to max level, exploiting loot dropps and many more stuff people did.

2 Likes

Your opening text at the start of the topic said only “bring back tittles cause I said so”.
After asking a simple question:reasoning for it? You went berserk? With some tinfoil conspiracy about baiting?

Oh and the cherry on top that you are so paranoid to think that I actually waste my time flagging and reporting you?

Please

Get

Help

4 Likes

I think Blizzard decided it was encouraging a type of game play they didn’t really want. This all out hell for leather levelling at all costs.

4 Likes

Abyzou, you’re being overly defensive and combative in your replies.

Lynlia, your question is valid as no reasoning for why titles would be desirable was given in the first post, but your phrasing comes across as provocative and dismissive of the idea.

Be kind to one another.

28 Likes

I dint know blues where active on weekends aswell :open_mouth:

Listen to Daddy Blue boys

1 Like

Your reply shows in the best way why it is a good thing that these useless titles were removed.

4 Likes

looks at the first comment

looks back at this quote

Say what now?

Two thoughts on this comment:

one: The initial thread opener didn’t express why they ought to be added, just said “Blizzard used to do them, now they don’t”. That doesn’t really give people to go on much as to why someone would want them back.

Two: Provocative and dismissive? Only way you can consider the comment to be that, is if you’ve a
 Well, I won’t say too much, but I will suggest that you’d need to have a problem in order to think that Lynlia’s comment was in any way inappropriate.

2 Likes

Can we stop catering to the 0,1% of the players already?

You already get the achievement. You only want the title for bragging rights and free ticket into content on alts.

It’s like that iLvL 290 DH that whisper you “3K rio main, let me join” when you are putting together a group for +15 key.

I can see your mains score, you don’t have to whisper me, you are still not getting in the group!

Can you think beyond yours? Yikes

Listen, you are very
 passionate about this but not in a positive way. Maybe Blizzard removed this, because those titles were causing more negativity towards the community than intended.

They were clearly meant to be a show of dedicated gameplay and something for other players to look up to and aim for themselves. But seems that they were removed after not serving that purpose and being used as a means to disrupt gameplay.

I’m sorry to say this Abyzou, but you kinda bury the idea before it even surfaces. Your attitude does not make you a role model, nor would it if you had the title.

You completely ruined the suggestion by yourself :confused:

4 Likes

It means literally nothing. Why would you want this?

I mean I agree with this statement regarding things such as “First level 120 Demon Hunter” or “First max level cooking skill”, but for raiding they’re still actively encouraging it. Famed Slayer titles are just as much an encouragement to actively raid (and more importantly, create a second guild to steal a famed slayer spot and sell it after, as well as transfering to alliance to get easier famed slayer spots) as realm firsts were. But for some reason every achievement has to be bound to crossrealm things, rather than things popping up on your homerealm.

Hell there’s not even been a server message when our guild got server first N’zoth or Azshara. Not sure about Jaina or G’huun, genuinely can’t remember, but at least a message similar to how they happened in earlier days would be nice.