Bring MOS back!

Blizzard! Give Might of Stormwind back for Alliance players!

11 Likes

Here is the petition:

chng.it/YMvZg4rGXQ

7 Likes

I’m so happy there are opinions on this! I, for one, do not want it back. Classic era is supposed to stay as close to its roots as possible.

For those who do NOT want these changes, here’s the petition:
chng.it/CrCvtZWPfz

3 Likes

Classic already had enough stupid changes as one with pvp ranks.
Let it be

3 Likes

No, there should be #Nochange ! let classic be Pure!

3 Likes

How is it going? Bumping this in the wait for a blue post response on this subject.

We were promised untouched Classic.

Blizzard should obey their promise.

If you want changes = roll Original,Cataclism or SoD.

Let us enjoy Classic as we love to.

3 Likes

So you want to remove Chronoboon too?
So that we can enjoy the game offline.

Big brain.

Yes. Revert all the changes. Including Chronoboons

5 Likes

Removing Chronoboons only harms GDKP mafia which is currently taking over curent “classic” servers,thx to their gold buyers and gold sellers. Thats why Blizzard still dont want remove it , cuz blizz are supporting only bot farms, gold sellers and gold buyers cuz $.
I mean ppl even can be mass reported by bots if they farm, kill them for honor kills points :rofl:
Choronoboons are killing and will kill classic cuz its no more original as it supposed to be.
Blizz dont care about Classic WoW Integrity at all.

1 Like

Removing the one good change they make and leaving in bad ones in real good job blizzard

1 Like

Make one for the vote against it please.

1 Like

no its horde only buff of era if you want changes play sod

i vote against as a player here since day 1 playing none stop

1 Like

Concidering GDKP players are the majority of the population on the firemaw server cluster, they are doing something right. It’s something the people want and enjoy, just as MoS. And as Blizzard is so good with democracy, I say the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Which leads us back to the topic: Give us back MoS.

No
IT DOESNT BELONG IN ERA!

2 Likes

If you truly want to balance the factions, you would let Blizzard remove Rend from being obtainable for Alliance.

Yes, but they didn’t.

1 Like

#BringMoSBackPlz

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.