Broken BFA Questline - Fresh 50 Allied Race

Seeing some people get this issue as well and making a topic for Blizzard to see more. I’ll also explain my chain of events.

This might apply to any race (not just allied races) doing Chromie Time that is levelling up somewhere besides BFA.

This might also link to people not being able to access BFA as their choice to level in their Chromie Time.

-I levelled a void elf hunter to 50 using Legion Chromie Time.
-Immediately got a quest to see Magni at Chamber of Heart at 50. I went to Stormwind and was hoping the Boralus portal is already there. It is there. Great. Got to the portal room in Boralus and no Silithus portal.
-Used the Uldum portal next to the Stormwind Embassy, flew to to Silithus, spoke to Magni, did a couple of quests and received level 1 Heart of Azeroth and an azerite gear.
-No follow up quests or anything.
-Went outside Chamber of Heart and Boralus portal is not there. FML. Also, can’t get back in Chamber of Heart.
-Got back to Boralus, no quests to unlock Zandalar. No footholds, so also no Nazjatar.
-There is also no quest to start the legendary cloak questline or any Ny’alotha ones.
-Also can’t start the zone quests (where Cyrus is) to unlock the mission table on the boat.

Managed to open world quests though but that is about it.

If anyone has any solutions, feel free to help out. Or just share your experience below for Blizzard to see.

**I have tried the usual solutions:
-addons disabled
-checked the stormwind throne room for the BFA questline
-checked the hero’s board for the questline
-checked the Stormwind harbor for any questline
-checked with Chromie

5 Likes

Same deal, exact same circumstance. As I’ve said on other threads depicting this issue I think the only way to engage with BFA content on new Alliance characters rn is to start in Exile’s Reach and then level 10-50 exclusively in BFA.

ye, i did the same thing, only worldquests and rank 1 neck

blizz can hurry up and fix their unfinished game?

1 Like

Same deal. Leveled to 50 through chromie timewalking. I get to level 50, get teleported to stormwind. No quests available, except the magni one to silithus. Exact same deal as you described. No quests in stormwind, I can go to kul tiras but only world quests are available, and can’t go to all the other bfa content.

1 Like

Same problem. It’s sad though.

Please keep it to one thread. there are multiple long lasting threads on this issue so fare.

The oldest thread.

I’m just confused and amazed really. It’s not like the bug/issue was hard to replicate or hidden, it’s literally there the moment you reach 50. Someone from the quality/testing team literally just had to level up using their newly developed levelling system (which they should do for a feature this big).

Kind begs the question, did they even try or test their new levelling system?

1 Like

Same thing happening to me. I just wanted to gear up ready for the pre-patch event and shadowlands but can’t.

Stuck with low item level world quests and emisarries because I can’t even raise my item level through benthic nazjatar, corruption assault weeklies, the new world bosses or the legendary cloak :frowning:

In my personal and professional opinion as a developer my self? No the QA didn’t test this …

1 Like

In case no one saw this update, here’s what was posted about this.

EDIT: GOT FIXED!!!