Buff down to 15% and no AOO quest this week

Feels bad man

I’ll keep it on my alts though

2 Likes

Ey, it’s working, balance is possible. We’ll see what happens next. Some insist it will go back to 30%, but the US has stayed at 15%, a good sign for EU.

This is the time to really hammer those world quests and fps, see if we can beat US to 10% :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That may explain why I haven’t seen a single ally at the assault in Nazmir on three different horde chars today.

Not a single one!

4 Likes

Honestly I am not sure. If this buff is truly reflecting that the alliance has indeed started to turn wm on more…or Blizz is just manually reducing it to respond to the horde outrage regarding the 30% buff+ loot quest.

Probably the later…

6 Likes

It’s a response to the Horde outrage, i’m definitely turning mine off, 15% + no quest is definitely not worth getting spawnkilled by 30 Hordes around every corner 24/7. Blizzard seriously need to stop adapting to every Horde whine, first they whined about Human PVP racials, nerfed to the ground and now this… Yet to see them do anything about the racial balance that Alliance has been screaming out for since 2012.

9 Likes

The horde’s so salty as soon as they gets our treatment from the begining of bfa they demand they gets 30% aswell wow hordies are so childish.

5 Likes

Today I saw much less ally at the assault when I was doing it on my horde chars. And when I logged on my ally chars to do the assault, I was ganked really hard by the horde. And guess what? It wasn’t 1vs1. It was 5+ vs 1 (me). So, the same players play for the horde and for the alliance. And all this “allly only can 5vs1” is bullsh*t.

7 Likes

I agree they needs to stop their horde bias #¤%&/(& as it’s ruining the fun i remember how great the human spirit used to be now look at us.

4 Likes

I doubt its becouse of horde complaints, we had nothing against the 30% it was the quest we were complaning about, and the mass alliance gank raids created due to it.

If your seeing less alliance its most likly becouse gank raids arent being formed due to no benifit to them anymore. That or the alliance is turnning off as they dont want to have WM on without it. Personaly im hopeing for the former.

2 Likes

Ganking in a nutshell when such a short-timed and area-limited event is up. It has absolutely nothing to do with wpvp despite some will disagree.

we all know blizzards target is having only horde in wow. they are on a good way in the raiding scene. warmode had a comeback but will go into that direction. Next year blizzard will patch alliance out of the game and call it league of pet battles. Then they can also start making more creative stories than alliance vs horde

1 Like

If they do that me and many others will unsub as blizzard needs to favor both factions and not just the dumb horde and if ion cannot get that he needs to go then.

1 Like

You should only start getting AOO after an entire week without turning WM off anyway,and stop getting it as soon as you turn it off,until you turn it on for a week straight again.
Alliance is plagued with people turning it on just for the quest,ganking people 80v1 for a day,and then turning it off

1 Like

Well. When the quest was up. The horde was pretty much complaining that they couln’t get 50 meters away from a flight path before getting overwhelmed 80v1.

Lets not forget the common mentality(for some):

When the enemy X gets 50v1 ganked - > thats wPvp! Deal with it. Don’t like it. Turn off WM.
When I get ganked 50v1-> Totaly not fair. Absolutely broken. Blizz needs to fix this!

5 Likes

alliance camps horde just as much horde camps alliance, difference is and was horde doesn’t get rewards out of it, ur saying 15% is not worth WM on? we have 10% wm on, and we always had. peace.

13 Likes

Look at all the babies crying they no longer get free loot.

Awww.

8 Likes

You hordies pretendts as if you don’t know that you have the numbers and the best guild you’re northing but spoiled brats and that’s a fact complain as much as you’d like to you just further proves my point.

1 Like

The difference is when Alliance does it then it’s like 5-10 people doing it, but when the Horde does it then it’s enough to crash the servers.

4 Likes

Id like to point out that it was alliance people whinging about WM when they turned off becouse of shard issues, and becouse of them rather than blizzard fixing the actual problem, they just started to turn off WM and it got worse for alliance while they complained.

So they complained the point blizzard fedd them multible carrots on sticks.

3 Likes

It’ll all work out in the end :slight_smile:

The gear reward was required to trigger sudden change in balance, when severly outnumbered. It worked perfectly. At 15% it’s gone, and more gradual balance could happen now. Or it could fluctuate between 15% and 20%. Doesn’t matter, it should in theory eventually reach or be near enough balance.

But ye, a % of alliance will turn off wm because no gear quest.
And a % of horde non wpvpers might be tempted to wm back on.
This is the time for alliance wpvpers to keep hammering world quests! Horde non wpvpers need to be discouraged from turning wm back on.

It’s all wpvp, if 40 v 1, that is players attacking player, the definition of pvp. S’all wpvp, regardless of situation or numbers, as long as someone dieees.

5 Likes