Buff down to 15% and no AOO quest this week

Then you’re a lolar.

PLEASE! For the love of Oros! Stop this, you embarrass my class and faction.:cry:

8 Likes

No i don’t.

unfortunately you do sorry to be one of the once to break it to you

What did i say there makes you think like that?

So Activision Blizzard just suddenly generated player accounts out of nowhere then? No, Alliance had the numbers they needed, the Faction’s mentality simply meant that most of them couldn’t be arsed.

2 Likes

Meh, you might have a point. Türiel is stubborn and bored line patriotic towards the Alliance. ^^

1 Like

No and until you actelly have proof of otherwise it’s not true.

No i’m not i am honorable you refuse to answer my questions and you avoid them aswell you’re the patriotic ones.

Please, it’s Wartard :joy:

1 Like

Oh that can work aswell. But it’s more like an insult why do you even want to insult people at all?

I don’t care if the bonus is over 10% or not. I’ll turn on War Mode anyway just…because.

3 Likes

Same but not many of The Alliance will do the same and i cannot day i blame them i had to be very carefull before patch 8.1 now it’s way more ballanced.

Indeed, and that’s the proof why any reward should be removed, and if they can’t be arsed to turn on Warmode, well, they can only blame themself if those who do get stomped.

Horde should NOT be handicapped and punished because the carebear crybaby faction is too afraid to be killed to turn on war mode. People who run from a fight shouldn’t get a bonus.

2 Likes

Well i meant find me a link stating it.

Stating what?

He just ignored you because you were irrelevant…

So many snowflakes at Alliance I’m gona throw up. Did blizz hurt your feelings after taking away a lollipop?

I’m ashamed I was playing aliance for so many years…

1 Like

The lesser XP boost doesn’t particularly bother me. I’ll probably end up being overlevelled at some point anyway.

I leveled up a highmoutain shamman when the changes to leveling happened, you cant really overlevel now. Not tried it with war mode.

1 Like

I can’t wait to try it on Horde side too.