Buff down to 15% and no AOO quest this week

its a good excuse to try the allied races, I know im looking forward to zandalari trolls

1 Like

Having done the invasion in zandalar I think the alliance is turning off war mode again, didnt see a single one. Which is a shame and frankly disgusting. I had great fun with moments in voldun when numbers were even. But now without a added insentive they refuse to take part just so they can get their quest back. Which means gank raids next week.
Blizzard, dont reward this behavior.

2 Likes

thank god the madness is over.wm back ON.

Nooooooooooo, Alliance hammer those wqs!!

sadly I feared this would happen, and it paints the whole faction in a bad light, the moment numbers get close to even, and after moaning about it being horde only mode. They turn off becouse they dont get a quest the other side never got.

And as mentioned Some of the best moments where when the two sides were even. But they dont want even they want to be pampered and outnumber the enemy.

2 Likes

No soon we’ll get buffed again since you have the numbers so as soon as you camp each wq and make more Alliance turn wm off as you did before we got buffed :slight_smile: And no The Alliance’s not children. the horde’s the children you act as spoiled brats.

It’ll all balance out based on either faction having the numbers.

Good.

STOOOOOPPP! PLEASE! I play alliance as well as horde. Believe me, on Argent Dawn we actually outnumber horde. Although i love your patriotism, your arguments are just really ignorant. Jesus. Leave it be.

6 Likes

But i don’t main on Argent dawn so you cannot use that statement as rp servers are different from the none rp servers.

Most of you people seem to take the “my faction is pure and yours is trash” a bit too seriously.

The players are the very same on both sides, and that’s coming from an alliance player. I personally have never turned warmode off since release on any character I have. Based on my observations people who quest just play alone or in very small group, when they see someone, they attack, or not, but clearly they don’t really have an impact. What’s annoying is people creating large groups on WQ areas just for the kills and effectively preventing other people from doing the WQ, and let me assure you BOTH FACTIONS DO THAT. The only difference is that Horde used to have more groups doing this as they are more numerous. When the bonus hit alliance just created even bigger groups to be sure they’d dominate areas, people were easily lured into participating with a 30% bonus. There will never ever be even with PERFECT faction balance, a WQ zone where wpvp is taking place where a faction doesn’t have the advantage and ganks others. That’s the game. Imagine a zone. 20 players from each faction that want to do the quest. Someone attacks someone. One faction will team up first. One faction will have the first healer, the first kills, and will band together while the others are just running away or dead and coming to revive. And 10 mind later you have a faction with a group of 12 people killing everyone, the 8 others just being over it, doing their quest and going away, and the 20 from the defeated faction will either revive and die, receive and flee, revive and try to fight an organized group and die, try to sneakily do the quest, or just come on the forums to whine about how the world in unfair and how the other faction is mean and evil. Next day their faction has the upper hand and they gank people, and they will even think that it’s fair when they do it.

That’s how it is. Both. Factions. Players aren’t neither dumb nor different in the horde or the alliance, they see they have an advantage they group up and use it. Alliance does the same as horde. It’s just we have less people bothering to put wm on so it’s less often that we gank horde. But when the alliance people who like to have those activities can do it, they do it, plain and simple, 0 difference with horde. It’s just basic human behavior. Be in a group, follow the flow, prey on the weak.

The 30% bonus and the quest were nice ideas to force alliance to put it on but it was obvious than a lot would cry when balance was approached and these bonuses removed EVEN THOUGH it was called from day one this quest existed. We shouldn’t bother at all with idiots whining about not getting their free 400, it’s just half an our of playtime in a mythic 10 and boom you get the 400.

People with brains and reason are not whining, and thus not coming on the forums to throw a fit so you don’t here about them. There’s no “alliance whines” “horde is trash and mean we deserve the quest” there are people from both factions thinking that they are better than the guy in front of them and/or deserve special treatment on an individual level and clearly don’t think about the bigger picture, and mature people actually playing, taking the quest when it’s here, and shutting the **** up about it when it’s not. It’s up to you to see in which category you want to stand.

7 Likes

Have you seen your servers lvl 120 realm population?

You of all people really do not deserve that buff or the free loot. You probably never 1v1, hell, you don’t even pvp by the looks of it.

You are a wretch. Something born out of an unholy ritual, involving a gnome, done in a dank basement, somewhere in Goldshire.

2 Likes

No i’ve done a lot of pvp i’m just not an achievment #¤%&/&%¤ unlike you there wants achievments to feel good about it i know i’m good and stop using words about yourself in others. :slight_smile:

There are still 25 kill quest groups in lfg tho… heheh, Alliance refuse to give up even tho no quest! That’s the spirit!

Unless… can they still have quest from when it was available?

Probably this. Wm is already empty of alliance. Daddy blizzard need to throw us another bone.

To bad blizzard can’t buff your IQ irl.

2 Likes

Horde has strife ingame…alliance has strife on the forums. My queen is getting to you, isn’t she? Muhahahahhaha.

6 Likes

For your infomation i’m great at math and after i’ve gotton my exam in that i’m gonna go for history so my iq’s not bad but it’s good. And how come you’re still level 110?

No i’m just gonna lock her up and smite her good.

120 actually. The site just didn’t update it.

This loladin still bothering people…sheesh.

6 Likes