Buff down to 15% and no AOO quest this week

im a troll so what?

but sure Turiel Ally good horde bad is the only way for it and horde has no honor.

are you sure you should not race change to a troll to?

No never trolls are not nice and their tusks’s weird. Until Either The High elves or The Val’kyr or The Kal’dorei becomes A Paladin thing i won’t race change.

to late your on the forums so by default you are now a troll on all your toons, to bad you should have read the contract of using the internet, everyone get racechanged to troll, now all you need is hold back the urge to troll about

I’m not trolling what did i say there made you think that i’m a troll?

i never said you where trolling i said that anyone using the internet is a troll by default, not the same.

but why your a troll, look at your reply’s to what i notice and you don’t call that trolling, its that or you are attacking my person by calling me a liar, 1 makes you trying to be funny in some way, the other just makes you an arrogant basted, unfortunately I don’t know witch one you are so you pick the one you want to be.

I’m still not trolling i’m just stating which races i’ll race change to and which ones i wont and why.

you mean the useless 385 gear that nobody needs except fresh alts? wuhu what an incentive. 10% on garbo rewards is still garbo

Actually is doesn’t feel like the % is adjusted by the amount of players, because if I turn wm on, I never see any alliance. If I do a dungeon, most players also turned wm off.

It might have something to do with:
turn wm on, do the quest, turn wm off. I guess that it still counts as “having wm on for the whole week”
since blizz didn’t explain how it actually works, you don’t know if turning wm on for 1min to test pvp talents on a dmg dummy results in deducting % of the buff, we will never know

And now the horde’s swarming the assults again i barelly made it out of that place alive the only reason as to why they diden’t attacked me was because i was on the stealth mission there were around 30 hordies at least. And they’re probelly still there.

You should be horde in Drustvar. I shardjump a lot for the secret war chest with 50 CQs. No matter which shard I landed in I was nuked by +10 ally seconds after. :slight_smile:

I’m still there i just posted that other one yestoday’s night because that was before the changes.

Enough of an incentive to make invasions unplayable.

VM on normal servers were just fine. But it’s important to reward the pve players on alliance!

That quest isn’t a solution. Never was, never will.

2 Likes

I pay the same amount of money each week i play horde only so i want to have the same buff and the same rewards as alliance not less the first 2 days of the week invasions are unplayable because all the allie have todo there weekly for the free item i cba what ilvl it is.
After that hardly see any alliance so y the buff is really working thy just want the free gear.
Not my fault alliance don’t like pvp or have less people playing that faction its a pay to play game not a pay to win game.

so you reward the pve hordies that are just doing wm because of 10% more ap? Now everyone knows that ap is pretty much worthless but regardless everyone turned it on for free rewards because everyone know that actually no pvp happens because there are no allies anywhere seen.

i had my warmode always on for leveling, but turned it off on 120 because it is just annoying to go to any quest which is swarmed by 100 hordes or swarmed by 100 allies depending on the shard.
Funny enough is that these shards never meet each other so you have only one extreme or another

If they met it’d be more fair.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.