Buff ret plz

Hello :blush::blush: Ret pala is too weak at pvp. Can it get some buff ?When shield of vengeance or bop or divine shield are on cd or no charges at word of glory ret is too squishy.All other classes have sustained defense when ret has none. Our damage without wings is low.When we pop wings everyone removes stun or slow and runs away like chicken…:confused::confused:Ret has the worst mobility in game :slightly_frowning_face:I have some suggestions to balance ret. Increase our damage of our rotational abilities .More damage on TV DS BoW judgement crusader strike. Remove forbearance plz this or reduce its duration to 10 secs .Why does a pala must be punished for using defensives… Seriously? Also why LoH is not usable at pvp?Why do we got it then if we cant use it :confused:.Give us a dash too .All melee have a jump only ret has no jumps at dashes. We are being treated too unfair.Why?:confused::confused::confused:

3 Likes

I think what this fine gentleman meant to say was, Ret Paladin’s are the bane of people’s existences because their holy damage rips apart anything in its wake, they have self heals on tap, and defensives that Gods can only dream about.
Then you come in here claiming they require buffs.

Also, 404 ilvl is still pretty low considering most people are 420+. I would suggest farming some better equipment, because that may be your problem tbh.

7 Likes

I assume you mean in Arena?

I’d argue against this strongly from a BG perspective, explore the play style - playing with some different defensive talents with Inquisition + a bit of a play with Azerite Traits and you can have a lot of fun… Ret can wreck if played right. :smiley:

1 Like

This seems like a troll thread to me.

But one thing I’ll definitely agree on is that ret is way too squishy in pvp, dmg is totally fine but our defensives are really lacking.
Like casters are way more tanky than ret these days.

We really only have 1 real defensive in the form of Shield of Vengeance, bubble can be good too but has such a long cooldown that after you force a ret to use it and he doesn’t kill you during it there’s no way that you can lose after that while every other class’ immunities are on a much lower cd.

Other thing is mobility but in that case I just think that some classes need their mobility toned down a little and it’ll be much better, or get rid of the horse and bring back Long Arm of the Law or Pursuit of Justice (I think it was called) for the base movement speed increase.

6 Likes

Oh cmon dude ret whines for buff. 404(not found) ilvl what to expect pressing 2 buttons and delete a 430 or survive the dmg. Ok its pity that my hpal cant press on me LOH and top me. ok lets say bop casted by hpal got dispell then why still forbearance? Lets keep forbearance 30 seconds. Cool but AR should give the debuff for dps.Its a too much casting bop while AR is active. Im not paladin expert but imo pala needs rework for all its specs While i dont find challenging to gank lower ilvl players i would happily corpsecamp this b!tch till sun runs out of hydrogen

1 Like

I agree with the topic seeing how feral druids can kite us easilly even if we burst them they can just run away from us and when we try to get to them it’s to late our burst’s on cd.

5 Likes

Thankz for the support fellow paladin :blush::blush:.I made a post for nerfing warriors at warrior forum.It was deleted… :confused::confused:.I dont know why retpaly gets sooooooo much hate :slightly_frowning_face: .I wrote about the unfair dmg and overpowered mobility They dont like truth and justice thats why the didn’t choose paladin :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

Even though I could exactly explain to you how warriors lose insanely hard to paladins I am not even going to because you are probably just going to ignore it like you did before

I am pretty sure you are trolling at this point and even if you didnt your complaints make no sense at all to me

Ever since you posted at the warrior forum you have been at 404 GS and 0 raid progression
Now you are still at 404 GS and 0 raid progression I am wondering if you even care about the game

Just wanted to make people in here aware

2 Likes

“My spec has a weakness and I am not unkillable 100% of the time when my cd’s are down? I didn’t nuked this mage and I somehow in a magical way managed to be bad enough to lose to a warrior as pally??? BUFF RET IT’S TOO WEAK!”

1 Like

Well i do remember the good old days before the end patch of mop i was good i loved having an angel dps with me it felt so epic.

Or nerf warriors. The post at warrior forum got deleted LMAO.Then he/she gonna say im getting banned for expressing my opinion.Even admins saw thread and deciced thats a troll and remove it.I hope it gonna be discussed at hq and see ret nerfed, tuning down his dmg mostly.

It is called counterplay

No it isn’t then any class with op mobillity’s a class we cannot 1vs1. You warriors you have charges while all we have’s a divine steed with a huge cd.

1 Like

U cry about huge cd? My"heroic" leap is on 45 sec cd and i dont have talent to get 2 charges for heroic leap. If i want to get 2 charges on charge i lose my stun. i got one talent for reducing its cd by 15 secs and gain a small ms buff for 3 secs
Also if ppl cc u and run away from u while wings are up.If u use hindrance ,freedom using pvp talent unbounded freedom or the other one that judgment apply hindrance ,steed and u still manage to be kited and think the rest of classes broken , i dunno what to tell u L2P. I didnt said the easy choice use bop or bubble steed and yolo.If a caster doesn’t have tool to kite melee and melee has glose gaps this is unhealthy.U choose to play ret .Accept the fate of being kited.If dont to get kited play dh or the just play warrior

1 Like

I stopped reading after that

2 Likes

HOW, JUST HOW can you not 1v1 a warrior as a paladin? You got like 3 buttons to press, and each of these buttons nuke a warrior. You out damage and out heal a warrior. Arms warrior has 0 self heal. Furry warrior is trash. Without a healer warrior dies in like 2 seconds. You deal more damage than warrior, you got like 500 defensives that warrior doesn’t and on top of that you can heal.

Charge is literally useless vs a pally because you can only charge TO an enemy not AWAY from him. So if you pop wings and I charge into you I charge into my death. If I use heroic leap all you have to do is use devine steed. it is on the exact same cd as heroic leap + you can talent it to be on 2 charge. Literally all you have to do is pop wings, use that skill that you cannot be slowed, stun a warrior, click like 2 buttons and he is dead. How can you be THAT bad to lose to a warrior as a pally just HOW?

You misread it i said you warriors you have charges I can of course 1vs1 warriors.

you again u also complain on war forums relly dude come on pala are fine very good brust and good suptain new azarith trait even better so pls just stop already u got good def 2 so ye u will be fine

1 Like

Do u think pala must have charge too?

Yes and a leap as shown with All powerfull Paladin npcs. Like tirion fordring Lady liadrin and arathor.

2 Likes