Buff the AI in Comp Stom!

Noob stomp

What does that even mean… Both Blizzard and Valve have hired a different team each that both develop for different game environments with a lot different variables. Calling one superior to the other is just ignorant.

Yeah. Things have changed. Last time I was there, the battles would actually last a little bit. When I spammed it last night, every battle was over after about 5 min, and we always got 5 bases.

1 Like

Maybe I should go there after levelling so many Alliance chars through Korrak AV :rofl:

Same, got the Perfect and the 6 minute achievement 1st go this morning, done it on 12 characters (for the weekly) and not one game has taken more than 6 minutes. Rather easy

You do know what the acronym pvp stands for?

The first time it appeared it was far too easy & there were several 1500-0 scores.
The next time they were tuned up a lot. Not only was their dps much better but their healers healed better too. Not only that, but rogues started to sneak up to take bases.
This time they seemed tuned somewhere between the two and they’ve stopped playing strategically (eg no sneak capturing a base) so I don’t know if they have learnt or if we’ve just got better at how to beat them.

They still sneak capture. There is always 1 or 2 going for stable/farm, 2 defending stable/farm, and they will try to capture the flag even if you are standing and fighting on it.

The issue is just that they simply get overwhelmed by our current stats, so they don’t really get to do anything.

1 Like

DO NOT BUFF AI

I wanna go finish 32/100 BG achivement
Wanna farm defilers rep.
Also wanna farm mark of honor for PvP sets and weapons.
It’s perfect BG for pve casual guy like me - 3 to 5 min gg :joy:

They are predictable

Mostly they split up at start.
They always go for healer first then DPS and last tank.
Use cc mostly at cd or some specific situations
They chain cc
Never spread out during fight
Sometimes sneak up to ninja capture
Also cc at low up

Easy counter - capture all - graveyard camp them. It’s mostly 1600-0
Just snare them to their death - they go for specific target(healer etc) so kite them to death.

I did a couple of this brawl for the very first time, been away from BfA a long time.

What happened was we capped all bases except farm. All the AI was there trying to get it back and ofcourse we won. They were also quite easy to kill. Not impressing at all…

Is this what usually happens?

No, it was a much more even match last time it was up. We even lost to the AI once. As others have said, they haven’t kept up with our rising i-lvl/power

1 Like

They refused to farm essences. :laughing:

2 Likes

… Hot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.