Buff X45 Heartbreaker MORE

That’s what the strat mount used to be and Sha also now you see them every were. I am all for a buff and i have the mount and i wish you gl for it but asking for more buffs before we have any decent data is looking greedy.

I am so happy i got it pre nerf and not seen to be begging for it now.

2 Likes

I have beemn farming lover mount for 18 years and still no dropped yet.

2 Likes

I do belive they wasnt honest with us. Did today 20 runs and nothing , My friend 32 and nothing and his wife more than 40 and nothing. And I can go on with lot of ppl I know like that , not just them but no drops in group whole day.

As well did runs on raid finder and some BGs today , asked a lot of ppl and evrybody was on same numbers , just met one guy out of like roughly 300 diffrent ppl who got it today.

So more like carrot on stick to force ppl buy sub but giving empty promise in return.

2 Likes

I have seen some hyperbole on these forums over the years and on day 1 of the event but this is amazing clasping at straw’s.

But they even said it’s only first. All those extra runs mean nothing, because statistically you’d need thousands.

So your comment is basically “3 people including myself didn’t get it on the first box”.

Just means same as last year.

I mean even if blizzard buff it more people still will not be happy.

2 Likes

I don’t mind low drop rates, but they should at least reveal the number so people can decide whether they want to waste their time trying to get it.

4 Likes

And I saw lot of trolls , but you are something diffrent.

First of all you are not honest when saying you have mount by yourself.

Checked your char and no mount learned there.

Second - You responding in passively aggressive tone where you wishing people luck but whole day just reacting on people with this provocations.

If this is what you do for entertainment well I feel very sorry for you.

This is my first and last reaction on you so please know in general your opinion is irelevant for most of us.

I wish you luck as well to get professional help which I belive you desperately need.

2 Likes

Not posting on my main account :slight_smile: everyone knows this on forum thanks :slight_smile:

Because you are saying blizzard forced you and they did not :slight_smile:

Thats ok i can do without blantant hyperbole from you :slight_smile:

And reported for trolling for personal attack . If i was you i would remove that unless you want to face a ban.

(https://ibb.co/k21cqSN)

See you did not look in right place not everyone posts on there main’s :slight_smile:

In the 13 years since the mount was first introduced, I’ve only seen maybe 3-4 players with the mount. That’s how it is.

Please don’t include me in your ‘we want’ rant, it’s silly.

5 Likes

So 2023-2010 = 18?

4 Likes

Or 81? You decide!

I mean you were close its 15 years you been farming it :slight_smile:

Logged today on this toon , after a funny irl event , qued for the lols, and i got it 1st run.

First i thought the buff was huge , but venturing onto forums i found out its still an insane drop! Gl ev1 !

2 Likes

Can you really check that if he has it? If yes then it should be there (on this toon) for my today’s 1st dung drop!

The completionist-obsessive entitlement is cringy.

More like X-45 Mindbreaker, haha.

There are mounts with low drop chance. That’s by design. Not everything has to be uniformous. Your attitude towards this takes all the fun/magic out of it. ( Well, not for me. I got it on first try, and didn’t intend to do more than 2 anyway. :slightly_smiling_face: - And the fact that this is even possible, and for me, tells me that it is fine.)

Maybe it prefers to drop when it senses heart-mind balance. :wink:

4 Likes

“This takes too long/is too hard/requires luck. Give me reward now!” - The Target Activision Online Audience.

They get what they deserve.

2 Likes

There is nothing fun/magic about an a time limited a event where at least some players are nolifing on who knows how many alts each day because a drop rate is low.

It reminds me of the South Park wow episode.

It is not the same as farming Invincible every week.

Thankfully it is not a mount that is pretty enough for me to want it enough to ever do more than one kill per day and wont be upset in the least if I do not get it.

4 Likes

So, basically the one mount you especially want should be high drop rate. The mounts you don’t care about should stay low drop rates.

I agree, if they’re going to change the game to help the players with executive control problems they should make it 1% on first kill of day then 0% for kills after that. Then players won’t be farming it endlessly.

2 Likes

I really only stopped trying somewhere in BFA. Limited time added to multiple years of trying added by no drop = I don’t care anymore. Sad part is if it did drop for me it would go to storage mount tab and be completely ignored and forgotten about. The prestige and excitement is lost from years of disappointment. I will feel bad for those who actually do want it.

2 Likes