Buff X45 Heartbreaker MORE

Just do it once/ day if you are online that day. You have a ‘no’, but might get a ‘yes’. It’s worth trying.

Bro, its really like this. I just do it once a day but many of my friends just sub for 1 month just to get this mount. Many of them just subbed cause they made the drop a “higher” chance. Just cause its ridicioules for you it doesnt mean its ridicioules for everybody. Their are plenty of people just subbing to get this mount.

2 Likes

Same with all the other low % event mounts

Atleast all other event mounts got a decent drop rate from all kills.

3 Likes

Do they? I mean the HH horse is also a meme

I agree with op. I think they should’ve buffed the droprate for every character doing it every day.

If you don’t get it on your first try, then you’re back to farming it mindlessly forever. It’s the same feeling as before (and same chance almost).

4 Likes

Headless is joke high drop rate compared to rocket so yes.

2 Likes

Cause I remember people making poems about the mount not dropping

I think it’d be the best if the droprate was about 4% on first kill and 0 on the following (per account per day). This way, there would be at least 60% for people to get it over the event, they would not have to mindlessly move from alt to alt and because of the percentage they’d need roughly 2 years at most to get it. Having to wait those 350.25 days just to have the chance to try again makes it really miserable by itself.

Nah he is just annoyed i picked a flaw in there post . I could even meet them on his server AD at anytime and prove it to them :slight_smile:

Another day, another disappointment. I think they are lying about increased drops - haven’t seen any anywhere.

3 Likes

To everyone who`s obsessing about this mount, its an ugly mount, with an annoying swishing sound, that nobody cares if you got or not. We made this mount “special” by wanting it so badly.
Stop engaging in social experiments done by Blizzard, because a mount with this % drop, is exactly that = a social experiment , and you pay for it.

3 Likes

Any update on how many drops today?

Seen 5 more screenshots today that actually confirm it was the first kill + 3 more that got it from extra alt kills with the old drop chance.

Just shows how minimal this “buff” really is tbh.

2 Likes

they should’ve made it just a flat 1% drop chance.

that’s still 14% you get it each year.

2 Likes

Shame on Blizzard for that weak buff, make it same increased chance for all boxes

5 Likes

HH was buffed last year

2 Likes

It was and same with brew mounts too even when they didnt need a buff.

i know but they kept this one up. is february an important month for the corporate suits to keep the carrot on a stick in front of ppl obessing with this mount?Xd

3 Likes

I just received the mount after 1 try. I did not even intend to get it, nor do I see myself riding it a lot.

2 Likes