Buff X45 Heartbreaker MORE

very true and very real.

2 Likes

I got it today, sat on it once. Never gonna see it again.

As all mounts is, it’s about collection.

I got almost all mounts ingame but my nightmares still haunts me with big love rocket.

3 Likes

No matter if its a pretty mount or not, that’s just an opinion.

It’s pretty much a fact that the drop chance of it is way too low for something only available for 15 days a year.

Especially when other Holiday mounts are nowhere near as rare, hell, the closest mounts in rarity to it are Timereaver and pre-buff world bosses. Timereaver being available way more often, and farmable on 1 character infinitely, + you get extra stuff for more mogs and mounts along the way, and world bosses got buffed to 1% or so.

Heartbreaker is overdue for a drop chance change, and not just for the 1st kill of the day.

On top of that, I like how this mount looks, but I ain’t using it when I get it. Just because of how dreadful it is to get. I wouldn’t want to be reminded.

3 Likes

Put that thing in trader thing :smile:

if i was a blizzard dev i’d have the drop chance improve by 0.1 % everytime you kill the boss :smiley:

2 Likes

Another day no drop.

3 Likes

I’d be fine with that too, but 1% across the board seems easier to implement.

Wasted opportunity to make this farm enjoyable. It seems like “greatly increased” means going from 1/3333 to 0.1%.

Whew, such great. Very number. Much rocket.

3 Likes

Pretty much what I’m thinking too.
Its more than triple! But still way too low for its availability.

No. Keep it under 1%… better level more alts… ppl are so lazy now days. «Lets just give away scarab lords, and spectral tigers for everyone.»

If you get it after the buff it will not feel good. Trust me

2 Likes

Totally agree with that … spend a lot if time , on this ans NEVER see one drop

2 Likes

Still haven’t seen a single drop in any of my groups for the full 4 days now. Defo still much too rare.

3 Likes

X45 Heartbreaker is the pink rocket mount?

It dropped for me the other day, never really cared for it, plus I read on Wowhead or somewhere that the drop rate was increased which made me care even less about getting it.

But after reading some of the comments in this thread, I just might ride around on it a bit.

None of the holiday related farming is enjoyable. It’s a boring activity which rewards you after a significant time investments. It could be worse, if anyone remembers early wow Brewfest, the only way of getting some or at least most of the stuff was to farm ram racing on cooldown every day of the event and if you didn’t perform optimally, you would be short on tokens in the end. I wouldn’t be disappointed or surprised if less than 5% players walked away with the mount by the end of the next week when it ends.

Everyone would be that much happier if it would only drop from the very first epic box you looted each day, just so they’re not tempted to waste time repeating this for an abysmal bonus chance. Blizzard had noble goals, but had implemented them in the worst possible way.

2 Likes

Pretty much.
It would be great if the first kill actually had a pretty high chance, something like 10%, but that would also kill its rarity.

Hense 1% each kill is the better solution. Still rare enough.

2 Likes

Was having a great morning until I remembered I was missing my daily 60x Love Rocket attempts…

2 Likes

I think it must have been buffed even more, or something, but maybe I just ended up in a pile of people getting it the last 24 hours. And I just got mine too.

I’ve seen around three go to party members in 50 or so runs. Even if we assume that they were all on their first run, the chance of getting it is between 1-5% every kill, which in my opinion is perfectly fine, but in context of 14 attempts not something likely to happen.

Another dissapointment.

It’s not fine after 14 years. Even if it was true.

2 Likes