Buffing warriors? rofl

Does blizz play its own game anymore? Warriors are already op af in PVP.
Literally pop physical damage bubble, and they just keep doing same dps spamming venthyr condemn since warriors have magic apparently nowadays. Pop full bubble, and they shatter it and put the mortal strike mega debuff that essentially prevent healing.

Not to even talk about intervene, war banner, parry, disarm, fear, rallying cry etc how they basically keep whole team alive

edit:
You guys probably dont understand that necro mastery buff.

Arms warrior are literally HITTING NON-CRIT 20k mortal strikes

Also they are making the executor lego 50% per stack insead of 25%
so as venthyr u condem 2 times and ur next ms is 100% more damage

1 Like

The world doesn’t revolve around PVP. They were buffed for PVE reasons which has a way, WAY higher engagement metric than anything PVP related. Also if you wanna cry about my class on your little alt, go spam in the Warrior forum instead.

12 Likes

expected response from warrior main. Maybe if blizz played its own game they would know warriors do not need a buff in pvp :smiley: Also your gear is trash so you wouldnt know anything about top tier warriors

3 Likes

Your right.

But it is a pve buff. Warriors are like considered one of the worst PvE classes currently they are in need of help in PvE.

1 Like

Its a buff needed for PVE …

“Expected response from a Warrior main” said the alt poster who’s alt is… a Warrior.

I don’t even PVP buddy. I literally don’t contribute a single thing to whatever it is you’re moaning about. They need help in PVE. It’s not going to suffer in the game’s largest content area just because some guy is salty on the forum they got mortal striked too hard.

2 Likes

Nikkeh how many alts you going to post on ?

Oh it’s Nikkeh? Nevermind, dumb troll thread it is.

I mean you clearly dont even pve considering your max m+ is 10 :smiley: Probably sitting 10h a day waiting for mount to drop with daestra and talk trash in forums since u have nothing better to do :smiley:

1 Like

Correct. Shadowlands is in fact utter garbage so I play old content and collect things.

Anything else, Nikkeh?

Yeah

Check there pets and achives

Atleast we dont post on 4 different chars and insult people flagged you for trolling and harrasement and cross threading all agaisnt CoC.

3 Likes

Okay Nikkeh. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Just ignore him apparently he is multi glad on a 2nd account …

1 Like

Then can I leave an opinion?

Warriors are in a dire need of buffs for PvE.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/26#dataset=95

Even at the 95th percentile you can see Warriors best spec is ranked 16th of all DPS specs.

https://youtu.be/pbIR51_J_qY?t=18

On a more serious note, I refer you to Aina’s post above.

I don’t understand why they can’t just buff warriors in PVE only, while leaving them alone or nerfing them slightly in PvP?

This is what they did with sub rogues, they nerfed sub in PVP mode specifically… However, sub rogue haven’t gotten the PVE buff that they desperately need at the moment.

^^ This

I have hated getting nerfed in the past (in PvE) because of some issue in PvP. Performing in one area doesn’t necessarily mean they do well in others.

Yet blizzard seem capable of doing PvP specific nerfs so I find it weird that they don’t do this more often whether it is a PvP specific nerf or a PvE specific buff.

I understand that if this difference in abilities is stretched too far between PvP and and PVE then we suddenly end up with a very complicated system where every character will basically need 2 sets of tooltips… however, they can still utilize the ability to do PVP or PVE specific nerfs/buffs to quite a long extent if it is just +/- percentual damage/healing changes and if the ability works the same otherwise.

2 Likes

What if told you, they CAN buff/nerf for specific content only? :slight_smile: