Bug with account restriction on Classic

Hello,

I wanted to create this topic in the Support section but couldn’t for some reason.
As instructed by the Customer Support team im posting my issue here. I’ll basically copy paste the last two ticket messages:

Hi, Shertoxfai!

Thank you for the reply. I realise you guys must be pretty swarmed - I myself have quite a few years of experience working Customer Service and having hundreds of mails to reply to constantly :slight_smile:

The thing is that, as I wrote initially, we are NOT playing on an SoD server. I do not know what SoD is and why it would warrant such extreme measures and franky I don’t care. I just want to play CLASSIC HARDCORE on Stitches.

This is what an other GM, Rainmithwen, wrote before closing my previous ticket and calling it a day:
“NOTE: If you are having this issue on Classic or Retail this is a bug, there is a section at the bottom to cover the bug for the bug for these realms or SoD realms that meet the requirements. Customer Support can’t bypass this bug.”

Since we’re getting familiar with each other I’ll reveal that I am a highly neurotic person and sought relief in the game that I love but so far instead of playing I’m forced to write tickets. I’ve only been getting more and more agitated with each day passing without being able to enjoy the game.
Me and my friend both payed for a product that has not been delivered to us.
Please remove the restriction.

Have a great day!

The response was:

“” Greetings *****,

Sadly Customer Support can’t assit with this issue, all we can recommend is reaching out to the forums to let the development team know you are sitll having this bug.

Customer Support can’t fix bug and we have no workaround for this issue. “”

I’m eagerly awaiting a response by anyone who can actually fix this.

They have added account restrictions in certain circumstances

Hardcore and Classic have the same restrictions as SoD

2 Likes

Is a kick in the groin for new players I know, but this helps against gold buying, especially on the vanilla version of the game where there is no token.

1 Like

Ok, so it’s not a bug.
Then what the… The restriction isn’t mentioned anywhere when you subscribe, the price of the game is still the same. There will be no recompensation for this im sure. They will just wait until it blows over. Is this even legal? I hate real money trader as much as the next guy but excuse me when I say that it’s not my problem! Why do many innocents suffer for the sins of the few? This is some medieval stuff.
Any statement on this except a SouthParkian “I’m sooorry?”

Yes under “alterations to the platform” this is a right Blizzard has to modify the game platform and so on.

There’s an official statement by the developer about this.

1 Like

What? Did i miss something?

I would say “No!” but it would cost you 13€ and I’m sure you won’t be able to get any compensation through the courts. (no clue, if this is correct English - sorry :smiley: )

1 Like

The developer link states:

This encompasses Classic Hardcore after discussion.

2 Likes

yeah, they now realized, they made an error and now saing “works as intended” sounds like microsoft… hahahha… unbelievable…

over and out :smiley:

1 Like

I think they should change it, highlight the rule to people who are going to subscribe.

2 Likes

Hey, this is probably spot on. Even their Customer Support thought it should be ok for non-seasonal servers.