Bugged surfacing threats

I already finished the assault in uldum, but the quest surfacing threat is still not finished. Already got the 5K visions from the assault so there’s no way to re-do it. Is there something that can be done about this?

8 Likes

Same for me. Done the assault quest, but not able to turn in the quest to continue storyline.

I’ve done it with this character. Don’t know how to solve.

bugged for me too, put a ticket up but its 1 day 20 hours average for a response, so patch day ruined for me, great

Hi there,

I’ve done the new assault and obtained the rewards. But still i can not turn in the quest ‘Surfacing Threats’. I’ve done all other quests from the NPC High Commander Kamses and King Phaoris. Only need to turn in the Surfacing Threats quest to go on with the storyline.

Please help. I can not re-do the assault.

3 Likes

Hi there,

I’ve done the new assault and obtained the rewards. But still i can not turn in the quest ‘Surfacing Threats’. I’ve done all other quests from the NPC High Commander Kamses and King Phaoris. Only need to turn in the Surfacing Threats quest to go on with the storyline.

Please help. I can not re-do the assault.

same for me, patch day ruined

hope they respond quick, it really sucks i can’t do anything other than farm ap on my character atm :expressionless:

Hey folks!

We’re currently looking into reports like this. The thing we’ve found that most reports have in common is that they were completed while in a raid group. Raid groups intentionally do not give credit to most quests out in the world and our recommendation right now is to not join any raid groups while completing these assaults in order to receive the intended quest credit.

the thing is they are already done, but we cant complete the quest, so we are basically stuck

The assaults are done, and there’s no way to complete the quest atm. so i guess we’re doomed for 2 weeks?

hope they can solve this quickly prepared the patch with professions etc, just to get locked on first day of patch, can only do island expeditions now

Same here, i was hyped to do all the new stuff but i have nothing left to do 1h later because of this bug.

When do you think It will be fixed and in which way? I’d love to dive in this patch, since I’ve spent money to play this.

Same for me, I took a day off for this patch day and now its completely ruined. I mean who doesn’t do the rare quests whilst in a raid group, thats how mechagon/nazjatar patch was done and now we get punished and essentially lose game time because of it. Sad.

1 Like

Any update at all on this?? its been 3 hours since that dev mentioned that we are basically f"cked for trying to play with other people.

5 Likes

if the quest “intentionally” didnt give credit , how the sub quests got done at first place to get stuck in such a situation ?! if it was intentional it has to be not giving credit to the sub quest aswell! i mean it doesnt make sense at all!

6 Likes

can you please fix this quest so we can play and stop wasting our time .

hello when can we actually get to play the game , been over 3h and it’s patch day and we re doing NOTHING.

i opened tiecket for 4 hours and still no answer is that fair ?