Bugged surfacing threats

Did someone try to abandon the quest and start it again yet?

I did… don’t change anything because assault were already done

idid abandon the quest and still the same

Ye same, we just gotta sit and wait untill they fix the problem

I’m also stuck on this. Tried everything and nothing helps.

Agree with Darandolan, can you fixit since you made it give progression… Since we played money to play this a simple quest shouldn’t hold us back!

it’s been 4 hours that I wait in front of my screen with the hope that the bug is fixed quickly, am i a fool ? do we have to wait the next assault ? we are missing the first day of a new patch after waiting few month doing almost nothing, please do something

is there any way to contact GM directly in game ?

6 Likes

Same, cant do anything… i wrote ticket too… i tried abandon the quest, but cant finish assault now :smiley: bcs assault is done…

same for me thanks blizzard 8.3 hype ruined

blizz pls do smth

2 Likes

Can something be done about this already? it’s almost been half a day already ffs and if you can’t fix it then what? we’ll have to wait 2 weeks for the assault to be active on uldum again? so we’ll be 2 weeks behind on our MAIN characters? this is ridiculous, we’re paying money to play this game.

6 Likes

The problem is… there aren’t going to be any other Uldum Assaults because a quest preceding this one is the one that unlocks them… so not even time will fix it, only they can fix it and it would be better today than later.

6 Likes

Anyone tried party sync with someone on the quest for whom is not bugged?

yes i tried, not working

i did aswell, did not work sadly

so i prepared for like 1 month or more, to lose all the progress in first day?

And not even a response from a gm…

Hopefully they gonna put us to the end of the quest line with the cloak :smiley:

Can’t complete :frowning:

I got the same Problem -,- and im just watching my friends getting the cloak :slight_smile: