Bugged surfacing threats

been watching my guild do the visions and get cloack all day, when i was the first to get in at 9:00 o’clock

Doing visions, getting achievement, well, playing the new patch day one, the most important and fun day to play

I am too disappointed to be mad at this point, that moment when you hate a game as much as you love him

Same for me thanks blizzard 8.3 hype ruined for me…

Some response would be nice from Blizz for now already

3 Likes

Month of preparing wasted on day 1… WP blizz. and ofc they do not response on these things. they do not care about there play base

4 Likes

Are you going to fix this? Stuck on this quest for many hours now.

1 Like

They’ll just not respond and randomly fix it 2-3 days from now, sadly we’ll already be a few days behind :expressionless:

millionare company looking like an indie company

6 Likes

same here fock that game !!!

Yup, I have the same issue here. Can’t even progress the story at all. Very annoying and I hope it gets fixed soon.

Can you fix this soon? blue post please

can’t wait either anymore :confused:

1 Like

Still bugged. :confused:

all hype for patch is gone, doing allied races because im already tired of doing island expeditions, what a way to ruin a great day

1 Like

Seriously! How about responding to people??? I think blizz should compensate somehow for this. Tons of people waiting and no help to get.! Some of us are playing against a clock when it comes to farming things.

2 Likes

guess they just care and are fast, when its time to pay the suscription, surprisingly never fail at that, always on time

1 Like

Hello blizzard ?!

1 Like

Please hotfix this fast… Cant be true we are stuck on mains due to a “raid Signup bug” I Joined a group for an elite boss and it was apparently a raid group. So after that My Quest bugged out and I cant complete the quest. Thx for a now being locked out of progress, behind my friends and the Team I raid with. Thx a LOT!. NOOOOT!

1 Like

Same for me and its so annoying. patchday ruined for a lot of ppl. shame on you blizz

same, ruined for me