Bugged surfacing threats

Hope they can fix mine too. Mine stucked because of faction change. Game made me do quest line again while i have r4 cloak. That is why i stucked…

I’ve had the same issue and yeah it’s partly my fault for handing it in whilst in a raid group…

But.

Why does Blizzard still allow quests that they KNOW will bug out if handed in in a raid group, to be handed in… in… a… raid… group?

You know it’s gonna bug. Don’t let us hand it in. Surely there’s a quest flag you can set to say “do not allow hand-in whilst in raid group” and it pops up a message to say “you’re in a raid group, you can’t hand this in right now”.

fixed right now by game master, be patient guys . i hope today all of us obtain legendary back lvl 4. enjoy

why not just make the quest complete for this people its not that hard for ingame masters too fix that ?

Jeez still not fixed. Yet they claimed to have hotfixed it

Same here for me.
Been stuck for 24h already on my main toon.

Done for me, in-game master just resolved the issue (had opened 2 tickets, one before the latest answer here and one with the link), try doing so guys !

fixed right now by game master, be patient guys.They certainly help. Do not worry

With the original issue now resolved and affected players being granted assistance as we’ve confirmed above, this thread can now be closed.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, and rest assured we will get to everyone that has contacted us as soon as we’re able to.

4 Likes