Bugged surfacing threats

welcome to the waiting room

we are many with the problem. and blizzard does not even care to give us an update about the Issue. so… GG?

I sent a ticket last night 14 hour ago, and am still waiting. Waiting time 2 days 1 hour. Excellent operational help (yes, this is sarcasm).

I like those automatic bot messages

here we are another day, losing patch time and cloak levels

By giving us a acknowledgement and a hotfix being deployed they are at least admitting that this is not as intended, im guessing now that gamemasters will manually complete the quests for us on a one to one basis

Can this be adressed via live-chat aswell?

Mate they just did. look above.

my ticket has been there for +23 hours

1 Like

Been stuck on this for 24 hours now. No response in ticket.

At reset i was alliance. Complate the quest line. At noon i joined to horde with that character for playing with friends. I have my rank4 cloak today it could be rank 5 with mist of pandaria 2k daily. But game want me to do quest line again and i can’t go further from Surfacing Threats because it stucks that way too. I could make my cloak r6 this week. This character will make raid progress and will compete with 4 other demon hunter. Hope blizzard will give my loss resources because i am setting back.

Has anyone gotten a response about this?

Any Game Master response you guys ? My average ticket wait time still 1 day 2hr

That’s what i mean :slight_smile: they have acknowledged it so at least its movement

Please fix it up, Im doing nothing at all because of this Quest… Cmon Blizzard -.-

I opened ticket 15 hours ago and average wait time is 2 DAYS. Today i could make my cloak rank5 with pandaria daily 2k coalescing visions quest. If they can’t fix it today i won’t be able to make it r6 this week before raid opens. I am competing 4 demon hunter in my guild. Sory but blizzard must give my missing coalescing visions. It is %100 their fault to stuck there.

I guess they didn’t have time to test all this out in the LAST 6 MONTHS its been on the ptr, a billion dollar company right there, people have taken time off for this patch as people do normally and still stuck on this f^%king quest.

Im guessing they forgot that many people work get home at 6pm start doing the quest and as u r finishing the assault you get a raid popup because its wed night and everyone raids on wed night at 7pm! caught 3 of my guild the same.
Ive already been told im benched for next week as i will not be max level cloak.
This will be a gamemaster one at a time fix i am sure of it or they would have fixed it with the hotfix.

Fixed right now by a game master, just a matter of time for you guys, be patient.

hope they can fix mine fast, was waitign since yesterday early