Bugs, Bugs, Bugs. WOTLK -?

You cannot minimize the map.

AH has no WOTLK features like putting stack automatically.

You cannot see Item LVL by default.

You cannot see vendor price on quest reward before you get the item in your bag.

Fury warriors can wield 2 polearms.

Many, many bugs for pets (i don’t want to go on with this again but…) for example losing 50% hp when dismounting.

Melee auto attack goes through pillars on arena.

There is no LoS in BGs (just like in vanilla), you can shoot through almost everything.

I’m reporting all what i can find every day, and nothing, literally nothing changes. What’s up with that? Are we playing WOTLK -?

4 Likes

dont forget to renew your monthly subscription

2 Likes

May I supplement:

Divine storm has wrong animation.

Carets should not be in Mini-map.

Opening the map should close your bags.

Hunters should not be able to shoot while moving.

In Era:

People being able to mount aboard ships, but not in Booy Bay - make up your mind!

A host of “QoL” improvements that have no place in Classic, that I won’t ennumerate.

I downloaded a map & AH addon and questie before the game even launched in 2019.

Maybe try it?

Ok, so for every feature that doesn’t work i will get an addon. Great attitude, this only makes blizzard more and more lazy.
Is there ad addon that will fix numerous issues with pets?

Is there an addon to not see the carets* in the minimap, to hide the Request a stop arrow, to not see FP marker in minimap (Era only)? I would like this. I have now all of three addons all either adding or hiding something Blizz did forget or wrongfully implemented. I would like some more, please.

Carets: small up or down pointing arrows in minimap, tellig you when nodes etc. are above or below you (added originally in Legion Pre.patch, in Classic erroneously with 1.14).

Do You have any screenshot of those “carets” You speak of? Because i’ve been looking at my minimap, and did not see any indicator for nodes (just the standard arrows for cities like Orgrimmar etc.).

They’re there. Although personally I like it due to abundance of caves and mines.

I am not saying they are not there, I just wanted to know how they look like, because I don’t seem to have them (maybe some addon is blocking them from showing?). Or maybe they just don’t show while tracking fish, as that’s what i’m tracking most of the time.

Yeah probably. They’re a small yellow triangles on the left side of node icon.

1 Like

Can’t post screenie, If you have a Hunter, track something and fly up. Or do so in PTR :wink:

1 Like

The mining ones bug me too:

• node phases out as I am mining it
  • node is already tapped
  • node is being mined (no one near me…layers sharing the same node? if so wtf?)
3 Likes

Try if you can see this: https://i.postimg.cc/XvmvPGWY/Carets.jpg
Loads of Humanoids and a FP :wink: All below me because I’m flying. From PTR.

1 Like

Another bug to the list:
Disenchanting an item like 3 seconds after a group invite which ports you to another layer right when the item is disenchanted: you will lose the item and not receive loot.

1 Like

Thank You! I’ll keep an eye out for them while playing :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is why the addons are there.

To replace blizzards bad design with something better.

That is why we have Ui addons as well.

Blizzard ui is fine lol, only ui that doesnt give me a headache when i look at it

Also there is this bug where you cant dismount Winged Steed of Ebon Blade mount by using your Keybind. You can mount up, but every time you wanna dismount it says " You are mounted " ( no sh!t ), and you gotta manually dismount right click the icon. So annoying…

Edit : you gotta make a macro for it to work lool

Happens all the time. You start mining, and it despawnd right Infront of you before even half the bar is finished. And sometimes nodes are tapped but no one around.

2 Likes

Even some of the mines you cant even mine - immortal mines.

They wont give you ore no matter what.