Bunny Ear Transmogs Year-Round?

Since it’s Noblegarden have they decided to make the spring circlets all year round now like the flower crowns from Lunar Festival? I will cry if not

14 Likes

I don’t understand their reluctance to let us mog everything all year round. Seems an odd restriction. It’s not like we can’t dress up as a yeti or other silly things.

18 Likes

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

It’s the same as with “silly” items like frying pans and fish maces. They think everyone will go nuts and be running around in silly mogs.
Which wouldn’t happen. You’d have one here or there every now and then but so what. Who cares if gnome is tanking a raid with a frying pan for a shield?

4 Likes

My rogue shanks dragons with his broken whisky bottles on a regular basis.

I’d love some bunny ears while doing so

7 Likes

ooh, where did you get that?

I think it’s a reward from this quest

I’m not sure it’s the right one (weapon skin I mean), as I’m not home and can’t check it ingame yet.

1 Like

Give us Rabbit ears please

5 Likes

Please no, this is a horrible idea.

Hint: optional

I don’t wear the Yeti pajamas myself :person_shrugging:

7 Likes

They limit Christian Holiday transmog items to those events, to avoid offending people who do not celebrate the regilion.

This is a world wide game, and people from alot of different cultures and backgrounds play.

They don’t want us westerns ramming christianity down their throats in the middle of summer. I’m from a Western and Christian inspired country, and even I don’t want it rammed down my throat off season.

If they wanted to avoid offending people they wouldn’t have the event at all.

6 Likes

Well there is no harm in allowing people to celebrate their festivals. We don’t get offended when other cultures do theirs, in fact we encourage them to celebrate.

But there’s a time and a place.

Cheers,
I checked my wardrobe and I have a broken Silversnap Bottle which is a dagger. There is a broken wine bottle too which is a mace but I don’t have that and it’s a world drop so prolly rare and / or expensive.
My rogue alt is Outlaw and a broken bottle would be cool but doesn’t use daggers as Outlaw.

1 Like

Since when does Christianity only own the right to enjoy bunny ears?

7 Likes

Oh sorry, is Easter not a Christian Holiday?

This intellectual dishonesty is very grating.

No one invented bunny ears. They’re naturally occuring in nature. Also when you go to Easter mass people aren’t wearing bunny ears…could it be because…wearing bunny ears isn’t a religious act? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I’m not Christian and I’m not offended. It’s bunny ears at the end of the day, not a jesus necklace :rofl:

Also if that was the case, moon head gear would’ve been banned a LONG time ago

7 Likes

Like the one my Druid is wearing :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

You don’t have to be. It’s not universal.

Its not about what they are, it’s a bout what they represent.