Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 10

That’s very strange. I tried adding “Malou” from HW to my friends in-game- result: “Player not found” I then tried creating a Malou (to hold the name for you) but that’s also not possible. “That name is unavailable” My guess is someone deleted a Malou some time ago, so that the name is reserved for a period of time, so keep trying. I will do and tell you if I succeed.

1 Like

Or somebody had a Malou and send her to Era and never got the Clone? Did you try both Alliance and Horde?

1 Like

Only horde.

If it’s a clone it should be deleted today - I’ll test Era as well as Ally immediately;)

Good thinking.

EDIT
Ally Malou on HW: existing.
Horde Malou on HW Era: same as TBCC, no player / name unavailable. I think a player not playing at all.
Ally Malou on HW Era: Existing player

In short I think your theory of a clone is the rigth one. We’ll see tomorrow.

EDIT 2
Clones are still around. I’ve let one hanging just to be able to check.

1 Like

Has there been an update yet as to when the free transfers back to HW are?

2 Likes

So you have announced the dates - great thank you! Can we now have some server info on what is happening to realms like Ashbringer and if we will get transfers as it’s currently unplayable?

Having this information will allow us to make informed choices, before having potential doors shut in our faces as you inevitably start to lock high-pop servers.

I have been asking for 4 weeks +, and any information would be helpful at this point.

1 Like

This post from June 20 promise that you will soon

When is this going to happen?
Today, July 26, you close down the cloning service. Maybe today is as good a time as any to open up this free transfer?

3 Likes

:partying_face:

This will make our lives a lot easier!

:heart:

That´s so kind :heart_eyes: :white_heart: :heart:

Sorry I was absent today, almost no build/compile times, i actually had to code the whole time :grin:

1 Like

Maybe they were really waiting for the complete list, and will do all transfers at the same time :thinking:

We will see. :slight_smile:

oho oh ohohohohooh

but PLEASE NOT BEFORE FRIDAY!!!
NOT FOR FRIDAY!!!

Do you hear, Blizzard?
We still have… things to do

:scream:

1 Like

Still waiting on transfers opening back to Hydraxian from servers like Pyrewood Village. Radio silence for weeks now, please can we get any sort of update if this is still planned to happen? Thanks

4 Likes

I just cloned my classic character and then I wanted to transfer it to my friend`s server Firemaw from Mograine. because I got information that blizzard have removed server lock and now everyone can create new characters there, but when I tried to transfer my character I found out that the realm does not accept new char transfers, but also I can create a lot of new chars there… what’s the point, when we will be able to transfer characters from Mograine to Firemaw… Mograine is currently dead… 2 pages in AH xD

Clones are still not removed. now, July 27th at 8.22 am - when will this happen, I wonder?

1 Like

I hope they do not forget to release these Char names…
Maybe together with the transfers cough

1 Like

Maybe - as mostly happens- the date given is for US only, and we have as usual everything next day? Try at midnigth if you’re awake, else early tomorrow.

1 Like

I tried it now (build times… again :smiley: )
And Malou is given and can be friended on Alliance Side
I will need to figure out another name :wink:

Btw send you some infos in Discord regarding “Events”

Yes Ally side Malou exist in TBC and Era.
Hordeside TBC and Era gives “Player not found” whenI try t add asfriend, and . “That name is unavailable” when I try creaing a Maluo.
I guess - with heavy inspiration from Mexi - that someone called Malou quit the game in Classic,and now those unused clones are blocking the name in both places. We will see once the clones have gone.

Ah, no :slight_smile:
The char name is unique afaik - one Malou for both, Horde and Alliance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh OK so the Ally Malou makes it so that Hordeside a Malou can’t be created. This makes sense, as Horde cannot befriend allys :slight_smile: but Ally-me can mke friend with Malou. Sad :frowning:

1 Like

Overall, a lot of my char names were not given yet.

Malou is one of the few unlucky ones.

And i need to see anyway what does happen to her- either her guild decides for one realm and i will just follow wherever they want to go, or i will wait, which Realm blizzard does pick for them

I am REALLY curious here… they can only pick the one wrong. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Blizzard is reading this and thinking: “Straight to Venoxis it is, you’re welcome!”. Okay, I guess Everlook is more likely. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My Firemaw Alliance character is STILL laughing at Venoxis :see_no_evil:

But Everlook is possible. They said, they want to choose a target realm with a good amount of players… therefore either middle, or high.

But i wouldn´t be surprised if it is Lakeshire or Hydraxian Waterlords to be honest.

Depending on if the “Roleplay” part of Celebras does win, or the “they really do not speak english, look were the transfers went to” shaking their heads
does win :smiley:

1 Like