Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 10

oh, btw:

My characters which were activted on Era, but not TBCC and were not accessible anymore and blocked names, are gone now.

It seems they actually cleaned this up this night. :+1:

4 Likes

I still have only her transferred, she also was a unused placeholder.
I will keep an eye on the last two.
and we cannot - hopefully - have more mess than US :smiley:

Thank you, it was great being a part of it :full_moon: :heart_eyes: - even though I’m still ashamed over my atrocious cooking skills (aka Goblin GUmbo).

I went straigth to bed and was allowed to sleep in for a while :slight_smile:

1 Like

They didn’t, though, did they? They made this one post on the forums, that’s it. You read it, had somebody tell you or you are just out of luck.

2 Likes

@All: Oh boy… This went even worse than I feared while not so secretly hoping for the result not to be bloody awful… Urghs… :(:(:frowning:

I have not even gotten into the game yet, due to trying catch up on this and a couple of other threads of interest… deep sigh

5 Likes

Cant play for 1 day, really dont know if i will come back after this month if this is like that. Plus no communication and probably no compensation

Nope you can’t do a thing. They’ll just tell you that you were warned:

2 weeks ?! Payed ?!

@Mexi: Sadly, you were right. While my guess was in hindsight overtly optimistic, what we got is worse than I feared. Some of the decisions are outright strange as several posters have already IMHO correctly noted. :frowning:

1 Like

I still have chars on Razorgore, since the server is now “offline” will i be able to get the chars back?

All characters from Razorgore are moved to Mograine. So yes within the next two weeks, you should find them there :frowning:

Very true my guild moved away from Ashbringer with the free character transfers to Earthshaker this month.

And i logged in with my last alt on Ashbringer and i saw 2 people in Stormwind 22:00 on the evening. So yeah that server is completely dead now.

@All: I realize this is probably not an optimal time for most people, but if someone wants to see me ingame, look for Belenn on Hydraxian Waterlords (TBCC), horde side within the next hour or so (I do need to get some sleep eventually :smiley: ). I will probably be “puttering” around Durotar slaying harpies and selling junk to NPCs. :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, i activated my Account yesterday to play some TBC, how on earth should i’ve known about this, now my characters are gone.

Me too… Should have been told as soon as we logged in or something.

Me too…no info and no alert

@Malou: Thank you for the long ingame chat, good night from here, too! :smiley: It was nice to “meet”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your best bet was immideat transfer from Razorgore to Golemagg. Now your character is temporarily unavailable and ends up on Mograine in about up to 2 weeks period.

Hi, Blizzard, you forgot to unlock Firemaw :slight_smile:
Can we please get a chance to move our characters so we can play with our friends. Like you said regarding faction change, i dont want to start over, and leave all my progress behind.

1 Like

Glad to hear that you could sleep in :slight_smile:

And i am really happy that you were able to join us :slight_smile:

And the Goblin Gumbo?
Perfect. We were able to leave something behind for the server murder admins!
They deserve it!
:smiling_imp:

Today a lvl 1 appeared on HW.
And i am pretty sure i deleted this character some time ago.
Not sure, what they are doing :smiley:

Thank YOU for the long ingame chat :slight_smile:

It was great to meat you /speak to you in game. :slight_smile:

And maybe we will meet each other more often now. :wink:

1 Like

@Malou: Thank you! blush

As I noted, I might be able to play tonight, too.

1 Like