Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 10

Paying for gametime to reactivate your account to level you character for wotlk seemed as a bad idea since you get about one day of gametime before you wake up too see that your server and characters are gone for 2 weeks…
+1 for good marketing.

2 Likes

I know, right? I noticed that WoTLK coming in sept, booked a holiday and reactivated my account only to find all my chracters and my server gone and I have no chance to move them to another server as blizz only communicated it on this forum…

5 Likes

I am not going to make any predictions on Blizzard’s moves for the coming weeks. How could I,? They are not making enough sense right now.

4 Likes

Worry not Mexi, all will be fine.

Trust me bro.

2 Likes

They did the same with 3 Russian realms. Some of these people will find themselves on EU monofactional realm. At least they could consolidate based on language groups.

1 Like

Can’t see any of my characters, bad day :confused:

Some are actually transferred. My level 1 testperson from Celebras arrived to HW this morning.
My personal guess is … it’s Blizz they start from level 1 slowly working their wauy to the level 70’es in two week’s time. I’ll go look see if my other lowbies have arrived :wink:

2 Likes

/hug :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

According to your portrait, you’re still on Celebras - I wonder if this changes only when you’re transferred?

… nope she’s still the only one, I have a level 10 Ally and a level 13 Hordie still hanging there … hello @Wunderhorn :wink: I’ll keep you updated, and see if Wunderhorn’s portrait change at the same time … I love testing things out!

1 Like

It’s in human nature to make a mistake but also to fix it. And you are not fixing anything.

5 Likes

hehe no, i already transfered wru last weekend to lakeshire. idk why my avatar still says i’m on celebras but i’m fine with it ^^ maybe because i still have no idea regarding the name and didn’t log in yet :frowning:

2 Likes

That might be it, I’ll check with Wunderhorn and my ally once they are transferred.

1 Like

I transferred my horde characters from Sulfuron to Razorgore (it was the only one available with Hydraxian Waterlords) but characters from Razorgore are now transferred to Mograine, so what’s the point ? My characters are not on Razorgore because it was deleted but still not on Mograine. By the way, the option to transfer to Razorgore is still available

I don’t care because I don’t play them but what about people who did the same and actually want to play their characters ?

Just another example of the missing logic in this ‘consolidation’.

Congratulations. Good job Blizzard. Really good job.

Not that I wasn’t prepared. Thanks to opening up HW just days before this, so I finally could move my characters from Luci to HW. Celebras to Lakeshire also worked like a charm. 5 minutes for a character transfer, including level 1 mules. Flawless.

But honestly: Even I could not have imagined that new level of competency you’ve shown in communication and community management today.

Awesome.

5 Likes

Same issue here where tf is my character?

You sure did, now open Firemaw for transfers, NOW!

2 Likes

Still no free transfer from Gehennas? We want to play on the last alliance server, Firemaw.

1 Like

My lvl 1 chars to reserve some names on an second account are still gone.
Interesting.
Maybe they just liked you :smiley:

But it seems, they have some more problems as expected.
To quote Kaivax:

We can confirm that all consolidating realms in this region are now in process, and that means the player-characters that were still on those realms when maintenance began will be unavailable for a currently-undetermined amount of time.

We’re watching this very closely and we’ll let you know if anything about the plan changes.

But that´s the reason why they told everyone to move themselves, as long as possible.

Btw, it was great that you were there this night… :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope, you got some rest afterwords… :slight_smile:

Favorite gnome!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Same problem with Ruka… :confused:

2 Likes