Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 10

I wanted to return to WoW and subscribed. I had to find out about a 2-week inability to play existing characters via a Ticket, as i could not find any characters.

There is no warning when subscribing, no notice in the Battlenet app.

I just hope others dont throw their money away like me. Also, im not sure if this is legally OK to promote a service “return to your characters” that is currently unavailable for 2/3 of the paid time without proper warnings before payment.

2 Likes

It is now 2 weeks after the 10th of august. Where is my character? Been waiting for a week to play the game… rip timecard

1 Like

Yes, they closed it to open transfers to Lakeshire instead. I hope for your sake that they open transfers to HW again soonish.

They closed it, but they probably will reopen it.

There was still a lot of people trying to transfer to HWL and then to any other realm, despite the transfers OFF HW were already closed.

They were overrunning the roleplayers, and therefor it´s not that bad that it´s closed at the moment.

I guess after their server murder and the dust has settled, they will reopen transfers TO HW again

3 Likes

Hey Blizzard, it has been 12 weeks and 2 days since you last spoke about Ashbringer.

Can you please do something, give us information, tell us what the plan is? You have 200 loyal customers who have waited OVER a quarter of a year for you to communicate with us.

It isn’t good enough and you need to get a/ free transfers from Ashbringer enabled officially and b/ come up with some sort of apology plan in the form of a free month or something to set this right.

A third of a year, how on earth do you consider that to be acceptable?

Do I need to swear, get reported, and banned to get someone’s attention?

1 Like

One of my level 60 arrived, still missing 7 other high levels.

2 Likes

I am the same, i have 2 missing from 2 accounts, both my level 70s

2 Likes

They had 200 loyal customers and just displaced them, despite those customers not wanting to leave.
200 are not many for Blizzard…

But i don´t think anyone is reading in the official forums anyway.

Use the feedback tool, that might be more succesful. :slight_smile:

I am curious how many of my characters have been kidnapped and then dumped on HW when I get home…

2 Likes

Hi Blizzard, don’t really get how merging death servers together is going to fix this problem? Plz make servers be able to play with eachother or this game is going too die… All my chars have been moved to Mograine but still experiencing the same as the server before where it was death also… Plz fix this problem so players can experience a mmo how it supposed to be experienced, with people playing together. Thanks

atleast you got your characters! still waiting"

1 Like

I am still missing 2 characters from Zandalari Tribe. One is a level 5 bank/AH alt, and the other is the level 40 rogue I’m currently posting as.

Still missing character…

24.08 No chars

Apparently they try their best to kill finally Cele today :broken_heart:

To summarize it:
WHAT A MESS!!!

hide under tables, chairs and benches!!!

:scream:

Blizzard is so bad at managing their servers and don’t really care about faction balance, its just sad at this point, we have megaultralaserserver like Gehennas and then you have empty servers with 100 people online.
I agree, they should do the modern approach and let us play with people from different servers, i don’t see them starting to manage their servers and at this points its too late.

1 Like

and some of these 100 (ok, 200) player were happy on their realm.

They destroyed so much the last two month…

And even now, during their murder, they are causing harm.
I am so sad right now…

1 Like

Still not got access to my character :frowning:

1 Like

I am using feedback tools, support tickets, Twitter, and forums.

Not much else I can do. Except for voting with my wallet.

A quarter of a year so far, let us see if they are going for a third of a year.

I understand that if you’re more of a roleplayer, but if you’re a raider, or do pvp, its horrible - i stopped playing TBC because my server died.

Most of the remaining players who wanted to raid did it, afaik.

Even the Zandalari had at least one raid left ,afaik

They should have listened to us - or at least, just connected the RP realms.

Same effect, less harm. :unamused:

Edit: But yes i know for most player it was the better decision to “consolidate” the realms.

But, not for all…

2 Likes