Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 10

I’m missing most of my characters including my main characters Paladin / Warlock.

Server I played on was Zandalar Tribe, and the server merged with Hydraxian Waterlords more than 2 weeks ago.

I read that they would be restored within 2 weeks after the merge, but now I’m still unable to play.

Meanwhile I’m worried I won’t get my characters back before Wotlk prepatch hits.

I expected the characters to be back today, but now I’m worried that Blizzard might’ve messed up and perma deleted all my characters that I played throughout vanilla / tbc.

Anyone got some answers for this?

1 Like

Still missing my classic main from Zandalar tribe, been two weeks now. Cant even find it on the forum character menu… RIP?

So much gametime wasted…

1 Like

My character just arrived from Celebras. With his guild AND the guild bank. Blizzard said, they would be lost. Apparently that was false. I now have a guild and a guild bank on a server I don’t play on, neither does anybody from my guild. Great. I do get to rename the guild, though. Maybe I can gift it to somebody or whatever. I have no words…

3 Likes

@Invis: There has been no official Blizzard post, but judging by posts by Mexi and others + some online chats, it would appear that transfers are still in progress. Hopefully your missing characters turn up soon, too! Good luck!

Logged in today and found my lvl 60 shaman on Mograine. As for my lvl 70 priest, still missing.

1 Like

Haven’t been online for maybe a month because I had other financial priorities so I never saw any news about the free transfers… I paid for my game time today to play again and come to find my main is missing. Low lvl chars are on new servers but my main is nowhere to be found :frowning:

2 Likes

I got my characters back today but there all on morgraine wich is absolutly dead. I previously paid to transfer my characters to a realm with my friends and due to not playing tbc ( other irl commitments ) i am now going to have to pay twice to move them to a realm with my friends. Open free transfers from morgraine, please. I’ve also had to wait 10 days to access them as i when i re subbed on the 14th i didn’t know this merge was going on.

2 Likes

There should be free transfers, but only to other dead servers.

And only to non English speaking servers (Russian, German, French).

1 Like

Mograine should be revived. Have a look at the amount of realms which are being send to Mograine atm. If only a small portion of players comes back for Wrath, the realm should have a good amount of players.

1 Like

Still waiting on my character from Zandalar Tribe to appear - I subbed to find out the migrations have happened with no warning (and no, I don’t read forums of a game I didn’t play before anyone points out it was a single post somewhere).

3 Likes

The one in the german board is only visible in the blue ticker.
Not in the forum itself

Even more hidden :sweat_smile:

We TOld EvERYONe!1!!1!!!1111

4 Likes

i’m waiting for wotlk until i decide if i transfer to another server, its not looking too bad on Mograine currently.

1 Like

The same here… Still waiting for my main 65lvl from Shazzrah to appear on Mograine…

2 Likes

Hopefully more people will do the same and just wait a little bit before they transfer away. :slightly_smiling_face:

But the players who speak only english are currently stuck anyway if they don’t want to pay money

I got my char back, its on HW from ZT, HW is dead server. Maybe like 150ppl online max.
I have free transfer only to German realm.

Just got my shaman back. Still waiting on my warlock…

Yeah, I mean its not like they have our email addresses they cou- oh wait

2 Likes

Like:

“Please buy this really fancy mega super special Dragonflight edition”
or
“have a look at this pass, you get a boost and a mount for TBCC”?
:thinking:

naaaaaaahhhh

(fun fact: if they hadn´´t killed my RP realm, i WOULD have bought this mega special fancy Dragonflight edition. Now i will deinstall the retail client :person_shrugging: )

1 Like

My farewell party-goer (him of the terrible cooking) from Celebras arrived today. His auction just disappeared. No money return in mail, no active auction.

Still missing: Level 50-something from ZT, spies and banker frm Celebras.

1 Like