Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 10

Good idea! :thinking:

As long, as no one else has had the same idea to send a character on his travel with this name… :thinking:

reaml and faction, then I try :wink:
At least on HW none by that name in either faction.

1 Like

Should be on Mograine. :slight_smile:

I send a “IWillDie” character from Razorfen to Razorgore some days after Blizzard started their server murder. Razorgore was also going to be killed, but still available as target for realm transfers.

I was curious what whould happen. :innocent:

1 Like

Arrived, hordie at Mograine.

1 Like

Thank you for testing! :slight_smile:

I am really impressed right now - i did not expect he would make it :sweat_smile:

But that means, they are using REALLY up to date databases, because i send him AFTER they shut down all realms.

Interesting.

1 Like

Yeah because only Germans got unwanted transfered to a server of another Language as all the other languages had at most only one PvE Realm. The Transfers from Morgraine are for those native speakers that suddenly stuck on an english realm and so can at least transfer to a sparely populated realm in their own language.

3 Likes

Now everybody has arrived, only mail and auctions missing.
The missing levels turned out to be a misúnderstanding, fortunately My son had made the level 50-something on another account :wink: and he has arrived as well.

1 Like

Most of my level 1 name placeholder are still missing.
But main chars have arrived.

Glad that the level 50 turned out as a misunderstanding!

1 Like

Still 0 official free transfers arrived on Ashbringer. 12+ weeks since any information has been given here. Support can’t help. Tweeting at the Classic leads doesn’t get an answer [I am not American because their tweets get answered within 4 hours] and it appears that a general view of ‘only EU’ prevails.

/sigh

You are on the wrong post mate, this is for the consolidation of ZT to HW 2 weeks ago. If you have requested free transfers 12 weeks ago then I would create a new post or create a char on your requested transfer server and open a ticket

1 Like

I am in exactly the right thread, as this was the thread for all server transfers and consolidations and the thread that we were told we would receive answers in about Ashbringer and Razorgore. Razorgore got their answers, we never did.

Hence me being in this thread. We didn’t request free transfers 12 + weeks ago, we are requesting them now, as they have left the server to rot, stranding 200+ people there with no option but paid transfers, which isn’t fair when we are waiting for them to confirm our options.

I also have created multiple support and feedback tickets and am tweeting Classic leads daily, and still, we have no answers.

So until we get answers, I’ll continue to post in this thread as this appears to be the only thread on these forums anyone from Blizzard looks at.

Cheers.

3 Likes

I hope, Kaivax does now that you were send here, and leaves the EU and the DE thread open (ok, everyone forgot probably about the german thread :smiley: )

I am still missing a bunch of characters - level one nameholder (“just in case”).

I am curious, when they will arrive - and if they will arrive :smiley:

1 Like

I just realized that we do not have a single german low pop/middle german PVE realm left, after Celes murder.

The smallest realm, Lakeshire, just went to “high”

I am happy… :unamused:

2 Likes

Is it not awesome when your subconcioness tell you more truths that you have denied because they would be crazy but all of them could have been prevented?

1 Like

They unpinned the thread :smiley:

doesn´t help, i notice that still Celebras characters are lost. I will post here until they arrive :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for the automatic character transfer. Now I have 16 characters on the same empty realm.

I am still missing about 10 characters.

Where are they? :sweat_smile:

@Malóu: Considering the amount of time passed, you might want to submit a ticket, so someone can look into this. I have been told that the ticket response wait times can be rather long, though… :frowning:

1 Like

If they don´t appear i might do this.

They were all level 1, nameplaceholder and so on. Some created the same day as our doomsday party, the last night… :broken_heart:

I would completly understand if they decided to not transfer low level chars/level 1 chars, if they - as some GMs mentioned - have technical issues with their servermurder.

BUT i would expect a blue post in this case, and not just unpinning the thread and pretending everything is all right.

In the german board someone is missing his Celebras MAINS, high level, and the GM was only able to tell him more or less “well, technical issues, one day they are there” (what… :see_no_evil: )

[And my Celebras Malou is gone… :broken_heart:
Had to create a new character today. Now they will have to live with this one… but my favs, boomarks, possibility to post gifs etc is gone… and one of the last reminder of Cele… gnarf :confounded:]

1 Like

@Malóu: I know it is a very shallow comfort, but you will always have the good memories. hugs, salutes

1 Like