Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ends 12 January

@Bliz – Please confirm the date that Arena points will be converted to honor. Would be nice to know if the process for the end of S1 will be mirrored (offseason discount) but at the very least please confirm when arena points roll into honor. This is not a big ask…

4 Likes

Will there be a Discount on S2 arena gear, in the week of 12th january or anywhere in this timeframe, where we can buy (current season) arena gear with arena points for a discount - as compared to S1 where we could suddenly buy stuf at 60% discount without earlier notice -

Will this happen again? Thanks Blizzard!

6 Likes

Lack of communication as always.

Why even start a community council when there is no answer in your own thread. Im just disappointed. At the end of season 1 no one really knew what is going to happen. And now we dont have a clue too.

I would like to plan my gear and prepare for the next season in the best way possible

5 Likes

Hopefully Kaivax is just on a holiday break and will return shortly. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

“You think you do but you dont”

1 Like

Daily Reminder to Blizzard; Kaivax

Let at least Horde side of Earthshaker migrate FROM the server or merge us with a 99% Horde server to get it balanced. You are stealing our money by not providing us the service we are paying for (as in the Horde side is unplayable).

bump, -8d and we haven’t yet a full detailed explanation on what will happen at the end of the season…

1 Like

Exactly, and will S1 gear already be available for honor as well in the off-season?!

1 Like

Hi, Just a bit concerned still don’t seem to be getting any further details regarding PVP End of Season 2. Appreciate we have had the Xmas and New Years last couple of weeks but I know a lot of us need to know a few more details please BEFORE 12th January. Is anyone available to confirm the following please:

• Will there be a discounted period to buy season 2 gear with Arena Points after the 12th January but prior to them being wiped for Season 3?

• Season 1 Arena pvp gear available to buy with honour during season 3?

• What date will Season 1 Arena pvp gear be available to buy from Vendor?

Getting lots of questions from guildies and its frustrating to not be able to answer them being so close now to end of season 2. Thanks in advance for any further details you can hopefully send out to community ASAP.

2 Likes

Just this! Totally on point.

I realised you just gotta be unemployed to be able competing. I’d love to take vacation for last week but nah, always announced max 2 weeks before.

2 Likes

+1

Blue please :slight_smile:

1 Like

-7d, bump…

daily bump, -6 days and we know nothing about how the s2 will end, off season details etc…great

daily bump, -6 days and we know nothing about how the s2 will end, off season details etc…great

Hey Kaivax, you suck.

4 Likes

pls info. befor i loose my 4.5k points for no reason

love you for that!

Finally - also, doing this jst for warcraftlogs

I mean, he’s prolly just a middle man for other ppl who suck^^

Imagine being employed as a community manager for TBC and posting one post per month. And that one post is not saying anything.

It is also possible that his main task is something else and they dont have a community manager at all. That is embarrasing as well.