Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ends 12 January

They all suck.

OPEN the free transfers you sex abusers!!!

1 Like

Will we get one more flush/arena points on the 12.01. (end of season)?
How was it at the end of S1, does any1 know?

At this point, why do blizzard even have Forums? they don’t engage with the community at all any more unless it’s a one off statement. No responses to any of the brilliant points raised by players on any post. They may as well kill the forums and just announce stuff on battlenet launcher.
I cannot wait to finish TBC and leave this stupid company behind me forever.

2 Likes

At this point, why do blizzard even have Forums? they don’t engage with the community at all any more unless it’s a one off statement. No responses to any of the brilliant points raised by players on any post. They may as well kill the forums and just announce stuff on battlenet launcher.
I cannot wait to finish TBC and leave this stupid company behind me forever.

3 Likes

-3d bump, and stil no info at all. maybe we need to start spamming about it all over posts?? seems no one see us or care about it…

From another topic-

Arena point reduction is on the PTR
It will last about 1-2 weeks.

Said by a player, not by Blizzard official.

And if it doesn’t happen and everyone who waited loses there points? Not sure worth risking it. Last season we at least knew it was happening this time we don’t even know that.

early 2022…

Thank you for being specific.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, PLEASE can we get info, this is actually getting absurd now. some basic customer service is all we are asking for.

Am I suppose to be spending my arena points now or waiting a few days for a discount?

This lack of two way conversation is going to lead to needless negative comments and GM tickets in game. A blue post with details answering the questions raised multiple times now is all we ask.

3 Likes

3 days before the season ends and you don’t yet have any explanation so far?

-2 days bump, thank you for your professionality blizz

No one knew how it was going to be between season 1 and 2, so many people bought gear before the discount just because they didn’t want to gamble.

No one knows what it will be between season 2 and 3, because crickets yet again.

I’m starting to get real cynical here. Are you just wanting us to lose Arena Points and Honor so we have to play more and keep people in BGs/paying subscriptions?

Congratulations on customer relations so bad it’s baffling. It would take 1 minute or less to write “Yes.” or “No.”. And even if you’re not allowed to say, at least say that you aren’t.

/golfclap

1 Like

@Kaivax

Am i losing my Arena points in 2 days time or not?

If blizzard wants to try and show there is real change happening in the company, you could start with a little customer service and just replying to any of the posts on this thread. This zero communication after a very brief blue post is just going to encourage the haters (who will be totally justified) to carry on with the negative posts. Which no one wants!

Gonna be real cynical with but how exactly are you losing Arena Points or Honor? AP get converted to Honor when S3 starts and Honor doesn’t got anywhere (at least if not capped).
If you don’t spend your AP or Honor before the off season, you can just spend it right before S3 starts, discounted price or not.
If you held on to honor, you can just buy S3 off-pieces instead of S2 for the same price (assuming no off-season discounts) so it’s not a loss at all.

You can also stay unsubbed (if you are) and wait for other people to confirm when the off season is live and resub accordingly.

We’re asking if the AP will transfer to off-season, dude. I.e will we have an off-season in which you can buy S2 gear discounted or not. That AP doesn’t transfer into season 3 is a given already.

As for honor, I’m honor capped, as is many others, so any AP will be completely lost and not converted into honor.

The discount-off-season last time was the first time they’ve ever done it, I believe. And that season had a bug with AP, so we’re not sure if that discount was only because of that or if it will continue.

Has there always been an off-season with AP carried over to it, just no discount? Then indeed we don’t have to worry about losing AP at least. Can anyone confirm this? (No offense but I’d like another to say it as well).

The problem is, you’ve only described optimistic scenarios, based on optimistic assumptions. Are they likely? Probably.

What will you tell players if on Tuesday/Wednesday AP is converted to Honor? Season is over after all. You may say that’s unlikely or does no make sense, but you’re not Activision Blizzard, this topic is as irrelevant to them as is Classic WoW in general. It may have been decided and automated a long time ago. The current discount system does NOT work the same as it did back in original TBC.

The issue is complete lack of communication, a persistent problem of Activision Blizzard for the past several years. It doesn’t matter if their plans suck (I mean it does, but hey, we’re only customers, what can we do :D), what matters is we have no clue what those plans are.

Exactly. I will accept if the AP is not carried over or if there’s no discounted off-season. It’s fine if there isn’t one, or if AP gets reset on wednesday. I just want to know so I can act accordingly.

1 Like

bring up my post

1 day left, bump…
and happy offseason surprise -.-