Burning Crusade Classic: Zul'Aman is Now Open

Burning Crusade Classic: Zul'Aman is Now Open

Learn everything you need to know about the next content phase of Burning Crusade Classic.

View Full Article

4 Likes

I hate you. I hate you all.

His words, not mine. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Hello Blizzard,

This is GD, there is another forums for Classic GD… i suggest you make use of it before getting reported! :rage:

I’ll even help with a link: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/wow-classic/wow-classic-discussion/265

2 Likes

A lot sooner than I was expecting.

2 Likes

Hey devs, can we please get the TBC-version of Zul’Aman back on retail side by side with the Cataclysm version?

2 Likes

The release time is show as March 24 at 3:00 pm PDT. Will the raid be released at the same time across EU and US or is the raid going to release at 3pm CET for us?

It come very soon but it might be good and bad good for quick content but bad because things are going so fast.

It seems difficult to confirm that the attunement for Black Temple and Mount Hyjal are removed when this patch is released. A return would be welcome, patch version are not following the vanilla version.

when will be the first id reset of ZA ?

BT and MT attunement remain until SWP releases - because ZA was not a “main” raid, but more a filler between patches.

However, this is what I remember from all those years ago and could be wrong but probably not :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks @belandrial. I confirme. That’s what i finally test on the PTR.

you have classic forums, go there.
Please, forum moderators … move this to the classic forums

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.