But this isn't PVP

Ok explain how you can fight back when basic number are 3 to 1 and please stop being the blizzard whiteknight here and keep repeating reroll pve .
How can you sit there defend bad servers.
Its ok for you ,your own a balance server what do you care.

So you do understand but because you wimped out and moved to a balanced stuff everyone else and you will defend blizz and bad servers.

1 Like

I usually play in 4-6 man groups with 2-3 healers. We try to play with the same people so we can get used to each other. We use voicecom to have an advantage against those who don’t.

Do we get zugzuged by 20 man groups? Sure do, quite often even. But when we do, and there is no possibility of escaping we try to focus them one at the time to bring down possibly a few before we die. If we then get corpse ganked we have the mage pop an invis pot and portal us out, and we move to the next zone.

Do we kill groups who are smaller than ours? Sure! they still give honor. Might not be as fun as more fair fights, but honor is still something we need.

Other than that, roam around, don’t go to BRM, TP or the Chapel during rush hours. And don’t stay in one zone too long, because the zugzug train will be there to get you.

The reason I left Flamelash was not to escape the horde, I quite liked Flamelash and didn’t mind the balance. Might’ve even liked it better there as the overall population it feels much higher which makes finding decent fights much harder, without any of the sides getting back up in the middle of the fight making it an unfair fight.
The reason I left was because of the chain reaction that happened and the mass hysteria and staying would’ve been even worse, as you can read in other topics.

I don’t defend blizzard, but the fact is, there are more hordes combined on all pvp server than alliance. And there isn’t much you can do about it, in order to have balanced servers, you need imbalanced ones. Although I think the migrations did more harm than good.

1 Like

When you sign up to a pvp server you agree to that ruleset this includes

You literally don’t. Show me a screenshot where this warning pops before creating a character on a pvp server.

Screen shot me an image in the classic character creation of a warning that if you pick rouge you’ll be unable to tank, heal or do ranged dps in end game content.

The tag for pvp is for “player vs player” not player vs player in even contests, not player vs player in any of a 1,000 possible caveats.

Classic is not a new game and there are 10,000s if not 100,000s of pages and videos of what happens on pvp servers and they’ve been there for years.

2 Likes

No their isnt

If you’re challenging me to find 10,000 to 100,000 pages then no I’m not going to do that to find a point but fyi

I and others knew this would happen im not sure why others did not

Never seen 300+ players holding brm/sg 24/7

In the game manual

And I quote from it directly

"Choosing a Realm If you want the thrill of fighting other players, and prefer the challenge of playercontrolled opponents over computer-controlled ones, then the PvP realm is for you. However, if you choose this realm, be aware that in most areas of the world you risk getting attacked by higher-level enemy players when you least expect it. Not only might they be too powerful for you, but they’ll also strike when you are at your most vulnerable. For example, they might attack you while you are in the middle of a quest or a monster fight. Interference by opposing players is a constant reality you must accept on a PvP realm. If you want to restrict your gameplay to computer-controlled challenges, and want the freedom to enter PvP mode only at your own choosing, then the PvE realm is for you. For more detailed instructions on the realms, read the World of Warcraft website "

5 Likes

Neither have i but your statement does not surprise me

That is PvP

1 Like

Indeed. So is waiting in queue for roughly as long as you will spend in bgs

So much win! Im adding this to my thread!

1 Like

I recall how there were posts here on this very forum when the game launched about how pathetic PvE servers were and the people playing on them and how they should not exist. At least the PvP on them is balanced though .

Now suddenly the PvE servers are looking good huh ?

3 Likes

If your reffering to me personally, no bg queues for me - can’t stand them.

And if i did like them I’d roll pve alliance, instant BGs!

Some times hard problems do have easy solutions - reading the game manual for example :wink:

You failed to provide the screenshot I asked. Not surprised.

Where does it say game would be unplayable?

And you failed to read the post regarding the game manual

Not surprised

1 Like

Oh i have no issues in wpvp. Luckily most horde are absolute trash

Game manual doesn’t say anything you claimed it does. Will no longer bother with your meaningless posts until you provide me a screenshot for the “thing” I signed that says game would be unplayable.

I know i am that’s why i avoid BGs and roll pve.

Easy solutions to hard problems.

Why play pve on a pve server? The players are not as good at pve than on pvp servers