Calendar broken in 8.3.7

Hey!
Anyone else has the issue, that the ingame calender is broken?
Only Characters, which are online, are beeing shown. If someone logs off, the calender doesn’t show this player anymore.

2nd issue I found are wrong timestamps for accepted invites, ie. 50th of July 2001

Server: EU-Antonidas

15 Likes

Same issue here. Really convenient on reset day to know how many people accepted today’s raid. Well, guess we’ll found out this evening …

1 Like

Confirmed. Only characters currently online are being shown in calendar events.

2 Likes

Same here, came here exactly for this. Not even the event starter is shown.

1 Like

We have the exact same issue. Only people currently logged in have any visibility on the calendar. Certainly making tonight’s raid planning fun.

1 Like

Same thing. Applied patch and calendar broken since.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Can you be sure to Report these issues as potential bugs please?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

broken here too. My whole Guild is asking why the Raidinvite ist almost empty!

1 Like

Same problem. Have submitted a bug report.

1 Like

As well as not showing signups who are offline, community events in the calendar does not show me online signups from other realms.

I am not 100% sure if’s the community events are only showing members in my guild or who are on the same realm as me.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

This is being investigated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, same here for everyone in guild. Only seems to show those who are online at the time you check.

I have also noted that trying to add someone to the invites throws an “already invited” error but puts the player on a different server.

In our case (we’re on Draenor) our players are shown as being on Gnomeragan server.

e.g. “Necroaxe - Gnomeragan has already been invited” when it should say Necroaxe - Draenor.

1 Like

Is there any update in regards of this issue?

1 Like

Hi,

The ingame calander appears to have broken since last night.

Currently I can only see people invited to events that are online.

Despite 30 odd people being invited we can only see when they are online, if they log off they are hidden.

Also when you try and invite someome when they are already invited the error they give is for a different realm:

2 Likes

I just logged in to check mine. There are 15 people invited to tonight’s raid, only 3 are showing which indeed are the only 3 that are invited AND online.

I’ve reported it in game as a bug, you should too, every little helps.
Click the help tool and choose submit a bug.

It has been reported on the US Bug forum too.

3 Likes

Can confirm it same happened to mine guild today on Burning Legion.

1 Like

Same here and we have a raid tonight , hopefully a fix is put out soon

1 Like

Thats not the wierdest part… Have you checked the signup dates for the ones you can see? I have one who responded Sunday January 49 2000… LOL!

2 Likes

Now that made me laugh!

But GG to the raiders that knew what they were doing 20 years in advance!

1 Like

Hey everyone!

This is something we are currently aware of, and we’re hoping to have a solution put in place as soon as possible. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused!

1 Like