Calendar: Upcoming Events ✨

Thanks for reminding me Hollins!

Calendar is updated with events for September - Remember the Kosh’harg, hordies!

Edit: Also a month-long event series is starting on September 1st - I don’t have many details but if you’re interested in Twilight’s Hammer stuff I suggest you contact the organiser!

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch for the tag! And kudos to you for taking the initiative of putting up this handy little calendar :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Small bump - remember to post here if you’ve got leads on events!

2 Likes

The Kul Tiran RP Community is hosting a Brewfest together!

4 Likes

The Calendar is now updated for October! Merry Brewfest to all!

On that note, there’s a whopping THREE SEPARATE BREWFEST EVENTS to choose from, one for everybody, regardless if you’re Horde, Alliance or Neutral.

If I’ve missed any events or if you’re an organiser and have changes to be made, please let me know by posting here - I try to check daily.

5 Likes

Just posting here so this doesn’t auto-close!

1 Like

I, unfortunately, haven’t been available last week and probably won’t be for the next two, so the calendar is on a small hiatus. Have no fear, as soon as I’m able, I will update it. In the meanwhile, I recommend checking out Argent Archives - upcoming events are visible to the right.

3 Likes

8th of December - Nighthaven.

1 Like

The calendar is now updated for December!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a festive Winter’s Veil to all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:boom: Bump to make sure it stays open over the holidays :boom:

Bump for, well pretty much what the above did. Gotta make sure this thread stays open, yo!

1 Like

Bumps with Lunar Festival thread, whee!

2 Likes

Will add for March soon.

3 Likes

Chatty will return with the update shortly.
For whatever reason she’s been suspended for her post in the latest anti-PCU thread.

3 Likes

A Hero’s Sacrifice.

2 Likes

Having once again been silenced for inexplicable reasons, I am now back and the calendar should be updated for April.

The great minds of Argent Dawn have made LOTS of exciting events and chances to socialize for everyone this month!

If you know of any events that should be on the calender or if I’ve posted something that shouldn’t be there or if any of the information is faulty, drop a line or two here and I’ll fix as soon as I’m able.

Have a great April in Azeroth and beyond and stay safe!

2 Likes

Thank you kindly for tagging the Kosh’harg! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Friday 24-04: Stormwind Library Grand Re-Opening
When: 7pm - 10.30pm
Who: Alliance
What: Grand Re-Opening
Book Reading & Party.
Actual In-Game books with Content! Made by our Writers with Total RP Extended
Where: Stormwind Keep Library
Further information: The Stormwind Library Event - #2 by Kêlly-argent-dawn
Organisers: The Stormwind Library

3 Likes

Calendar is updated for May!
Hope you all have some lovely Spring events! If my hectic schedule due to Corona allows it, I’ll probably pop by some of the lovely social events on my bard!

4 Likes

Thanks for the shout out :slight_smile:

4 Likes