Called it! (Spoilers for 8.2)

so you are prepared to commit seppuku?.

5 Likes

Ah, so Jaina DID kill Sunreavers.

Because I can only assume this character is speaking to Jaina here.
How nice of Blizzard to remember.

9 Likes

Yes, I believe she killed two of Aethas’ guards and a few screaming citizens.

If she didn’t herself she enabled it via the Silver Covenant, unsurprisingly mass incarceration and dispossession leads to further conflict down the line. Who would have thought?

9 Likes

I do kind of agree that the outburst at this point would seem extremely OOC (God, how sad it is to have become such…).

But maybe Blizzard indeed tried a sharp stir towards said direction.

And if not Aethas, Rommath could fill in that role.
I won’t accept until it goes live or we have more information, that Blizzard would use valid and widely debated player grievances to feed this story with villains that should be shown wrong in their stance.
This, shouldn’t be used as template for “Look how in the wrong this new elf dude is while confronting Jaina”.

1 Like

Which would be character butchery. If they want Belf hardliners, they have them, and they can create as many more as they like. They don’t need to change Aerthas. And I just don’t believe they will. Especially considering he is officially part of neutral Dalaran again.

7 Likes

Thrall works with the Alliance! He is a TRAITER of the Horde, execute him! I want his head on a pike!

14 Likes

Thrall TRAITER

11 Likes

Bangs fists on table
Traiter, traiter, traiter, TRAITER

13 Likes

feel like pure poo, don’t want sylv or to work with the alliance x

3 Likes

Thrall… TRAITER. I hate you… I HATE YOU.

On the other hand, Tauren questline is looking really interesting, with tons of spirits returning. I’m looking forward to it.

12 Likes

I’m sure that’s what they wanted when they chose to follow Saurfang / Baine, right.
Hah- I mean sarcasm intended.

2 Likes

“So, you orchestrated the invasion of my Night elf allies land, yes?”
“Yep”
“And now we are both working together to free one of your leaders…right?”
“Sounds right”
“Indeed it does…indeed it does.”

Add it being a Night elf talking to a Forsaken for bonus Story Consistency.
The Storytelling is reached a narrative peak here.

4 Likes

Has there ever been a more awkward time to be a forsaken?

11 Likes

Look in the mirror to see your face first, Forsaken scum!

T in Thrall is for TRAITER!
S in Saurfang is for SEDITION!
B in Baine is for BETRAYAL!

For the Dark Lady!

11 Likes

But to be clear… Thrall, Saurfang, Jaina and the player break into OG’s underbelly to break Baine out. Sylvanas is expecting the breakout. So… the Horde player is officially a criminal from that point on and never has to do quests for Sylvanas and Nathanos again? Or how is this supposed to work?

3 Likes

So, uhhh…Thrall’s kinda got a thousand yard stare thing going on now. I think he’s a bit out of it.

9 Likes

That’s how I’d look like when you discover what the f happened with the Horde.

16 Likes

I leave and everything goes wrong

3 Likes