Called it! (Spoilers for 8.2)

Looks like there is an option that goes along the lines of “Play along the Good guy team”.

Finally the greenskin shows his face once more. Finally I will have vengeance for Daelin Proudmoore!

By helping Thrall free Baine! Happy Birthday Arctur!

11 Likes

Guess I can safely pick Sylvanas in that Saurfang quest I´ve been holding off on doing.

So grossed out by the thought of having to partner up with Jaina in fighting a fallen Sunreaver

4 Likes

Baine is a traitor! Saurfang is a traitor! Thrall is a traitor! Jaina is a traitor! Sylvanas is a traitor! We are all traitors here! Treason for everyone!

13 Likes
11 Likes

You’ll be helping him too. You’ll be fighting side by side with the guy who appointed Garrosh, the orc who launched the invasion of Gilneas. Jokes on you.

1 Like
https://media.giphy.com/media/nLhdSinRtaL2E/giphy.gif

Thrall when he comes back.

4 Likes

Yeah, I totally blame Thrall for what happened to Gilneas. Rawr, am so angry.

1 Like

I’m picturing Erevien helping Jaina and Thrall free Baine while killing a Sunreaver supremacist. Poor guy, I almost feel sorry for his mental state.

4 Likes

Nah.
Thats him after knowing i shattered his family hammer relic to seal a planet wound…for me to then go mining Azerite in several island expeditions.

Which only makes it more confusing. How could that work, if some players openly stand against Sylvanas and others don’t? The situation would have to be resolved at once.

The absolute state of Sylvanas ahahahaha

6 Likes

looks into a mirror

7 Likes

FINALLY.

THE LAST BITTER PILL OF THE EXPANSION HAS BEEN REVEALED. DRINK IT BROTHERS AND SISTERS! DRINK IT FOR SIGMAR! ONE LAST SACRIFICE TO BE MADE FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

We will be told a greater story once again!

10 Likes

Well, great by Blizzard standards.

9.0 Thrall Chases Sylvanas and smites her dishonourably with Lightning !

3 Likes

Shout out to my boys on Red who had to put up with Sylvanas as Warchief, shout out to my forsaken boys who will never have a leader using their own race model

16 Likes

Thanks, it’s been a tough one.

6 Likes

I mean we all knew this would happen?
the hints has been placed all around in 8.1.5

and the story itself is so, predictable now that all we can do is go well hardly surprising.

we knew Thrall was going to be involved at some point, this would be the most logical one to be it.
and no one is going to applause Blizzard for shocking, exciting or even plot twisting writing with this reveal cos’ we’ve known for a while now it is SOO 2.0 which frankly is better than 1.0 in every way concerning building up the evil war-chief.

I mean to this day we still kind of question what happened to Garrosh’s personality after cataclysm.
while on the other hand with Sylvanas you can’t say anything she does goes against her Character.

Now one thing I’m curious about is: When did Thrall, Saurfang and god knows who else meet together and plan this rescue?
who informed them of where Baine is being held?
and most importantly how will this tie with the happenings of 8.2’s naga zone?
and will it take place before or after we’ve dealt with Aszhara?

I’ve come to peace with the incompetence and blandness of the Story team’s perspective of the Horde and the Alliance now.
They are clearly no longer interested in faction conflicts but simply bring it out for milking while setting up things for other stuff.
They much rather work upon.

Of course a small part of me hope they do not kill off the last intact character from wc III.

and finally. Yaaaaaash Cairne Cameo I need to level a tauren now.

1 Like