Calling: Scarshield Legion Community

Hey Sanixia! Nice to hear from you again! One of the Dennises should be Dihem. :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

I played Orrious on the Alliance side, mainly with Twilight and Dominion. A few of the former twilight guys are looking to connect with old players to end up on the same server! Weā€™ve got Sjin, Skyloom, Caun and possibly Mihawk and Callide/Arious.

Mainly trying to find some old Alliance chums from CC/Twilight and Dominion! Though it would be cool to have our old Horde enemies back in the mix. Let us know where you end up!

I will announce which realm a lot of us will roll on to. But it wonā€™t be a RP PvP realm this time. :>

• Elena / Sub Rosa

Thatā€™s me! :smiley: Hey Adelaide.

Holius: Iirc we didnā€™t kill Nef with Sub Rosa, the guild ā€œdisbandedā€ (everyone left) before that happened.

Is anyone planning to play on Zandalar Tribe alliance?

Moof (obviously I remember all you Aftermath guys perfectly well), just curious: why not the RPPvP realm?

Weā€™re going to Roll on Zandalar so give me a heads up if any of you are playing Alliance!

Hi,

Posted this in the official reconnect thread but might as well post here too:

Sachant, undead (female) priest, former Hidden player here!

Edit: also had a brief stint in Aftermath during the BC prepatch days.

Looking to reconnect with basically anyone - the community was so tightly knit - but especially these (that I can remember):

Whispers (undead rogue) <3
Weedor (undead mage)
Gardok (tauren shaman)
Jorbel (tauren shaman)
Selyzar (tauren warrior)
Slev (troll rogue)
Demencia (undead mage)
Korpah (orc warrior)
Xiph (undead priest)

Hey folks,

Already seen some names, that i remember with happiness, Iā€™m gonna roll on Zandalar Tribe. I still try to find old chaps, whom i played regularly with.

/wave
Karcsi

Hey Moofassa and everyone!

Such a great post! Looking forward to seeing you all guys in the game again!
Zandalar Tribe EU rppvp.

3 Likes

Chowlawu aswell, man, epic hunter!
Was an honour to play alongside all of ye! So good to hear from you Pin! Hope youā€™re good, man, loooooong time since we last spoke, all the best to you, and see ye in classic!

1 Like

Hey just wondering if anyone from the guild ā€œEquilibriumā€, ā€œThuder Aleā€ or ā€œTimeless Soulsā€ is here? Would be nice to catch up with some of you guys :smiley:

I am best known for:
Hunter - Nyra
Druid - NashƬra

Thaurgo! Maaaaanā€¦ thereā€™s a name you donā€™t see every day!
All the best to ye, man, see ye in Classic!

Hey there Moof and everyone!

This Iā€™m interested in. I played in The Risen guild for quite a few years as Spiritblood (shadow priest). Then in Contempt I think and been in Ferus ever since, still am. Played warrior the past couple years.
Let me know what realm I should reserve my character names on!
I will be super casual but I am looking forward to the community!

Cheers,
Spirit

We decided to roll on Shazzrah. Worries about a healthy server with healthy raid populace on an RPPVP realm. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and Horde of course.

We got roughly 46 people and about 36 hoping to raid, a lot if not most from SSL.
If you wanna join poke me in game and I will send you a discord link.

Heya Knight-Lieutenant Elena!
For sure you donā€™t remember me but still we played for a short time in one guild called Menace. Just before you all transferred to horde side and became Tainted.
Since it was a best of my time in wow i really hope to play again with anyone who played in Menace middle WOLK times. Beside you I remember names like
Anth
Rious
Eradis
Thaya
Lanaa
Niczue or smth like that Pala
Myu
Consy
Sintrix

Maybe some of those would show up and play again.

Hey Veyde!
Some of the best memories I have are from the <Menace> days. I wish the faction change never happened, but what are you gonna do when all your old friends decide to go Horde :man_shrugging:

Iā€™m still in touch with Thaya, Anth(ora) and Lanaa. Iā€™m not sure if any of them are going to play Classic. The ā€˜Riousā€™ you mention in your post is Arious/Callide from <Twilight>, who Orrious said would maybe roll Alliance on Zandalar Tribe with a handful of other guys.

I have my names reserved on ZT Alliance, but Iā€™m not going to be playing a lot. Mainly hoping to run into people from way back when, weā€™ll see ā€¦

Hey guys,

Iā€™ve been chatting to Arious/Callide/Rious and he should be rolling with us! Iā€™ll tell him you say hello!

Not sure what weā€™re doing guild-wise yet. But give me a shout if you want to tag along.

Hello m8 Sachant !!! :slight_smile:
Do you remember me?
I was priest officer in Hidden :slight_smile: Gauss, undead priest :wink:

Nice to see you Elena. I remember names like Rious and Ghauss as well.

Having the Menace guys transfer to Horde in Tainted was hilarious fun. I had good times with you guys nabbing that realm first a few hours before Aftermath haha.

We decided to move to Firemaw yesterday instead of Shazzrah since Blizzard announced there probably will be hours queue on that realm. Was crazy just to reserve a name on that realm.

We decided to avoid the RP PvP realm because we have a strong feeling that it wonā€™t have a healthy (raiding) population. We are aiming to clear Naxx after all. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Big plans! Doubt Iā€™ll even be lvl 60 by the time you guys are decked out in Phase 1 BIS :joy:

Yeah, Tainted (and even Completely R O N I N for a while) was a rush. Fun while it lasted, but Iā€™ve always looked at the faction change as the start of the end for our part of the community. Although in hindsight maybe it was just the game changing the way it did.

Iā€™ll come and say hello on Firemaw now and then. Good luck dudes!

Hello Narux, Moofossa nice to hear you.
Deletraz, Orgrimmar Orc Regiment. Roleplayer. Hello to our brothers from Greywolf tribe, undead roleplayers from House of Sylvanus, Ashen Order thanks to whoom we, roleplayers, cleared ZG, to our enemies Darnassus Sentinels with whoom we have a lot RP-PVP events, and to best rogue-pirate Deathjester.

I still have our guild roleplay movies from Scarshield Legion server.
Our attack on Astranaar

and Looking for Lieutenant Xork
when we asked and tortured elves to know what they have done with him

I liked those pre TBC times the most. I did not roleplay after I disbanded guild. There is a proverb: ā€œYou could not step twice into the same river.ā€ But with the opening new fresh RP-PVP server I get a chance. I will roll nightelf (I want to see onixia quest chain from alliance side) and create the same night elf RP-PVP guild as we had orcā€™s one on Scarshieled Legion. I always dreamed about cool night elf mounts and that night elves stealth for roleplaying PVP ambushesā€¦ oh my God, my 15 year old dreams becoming true.

Success to all of you in PVE, PVP or roleplay in classic Warcaft!