Calling: Scarshield Legion Community

Moofassa! Still have acouple of alts on tbe risenšŸ˜‚ although i dont play much.
This is alethea/gromlock/lighthorn
Nice to see a few famillar names.
I still see bodyparts/wretch/slipper

Oh I recognize all those names. Deathjester, Lighthorn and Bodyparts.
I believe I raided with Bodyparts, either in The Risen or in CD.

Are you both planning to play Classic? We got quite a few Risen members atm (Thylos, Pindleskin, me, Tossina, Spirit, Groth, Zarlane and probably missing a few).

Hey Guys
I played as a Lock in Martyrium. Isiroth - so much farmingā€¦ i dont miss farming shards for raidsā€¦

Hello SSL peeps

my name was gotrekh on SSL ,instead of gotrek , gonna relive old times on ZT aswell.
some characters/players that i used to interact with but lost contact are:

Roovs
thorgall
thunderforce
thalgrim
zebade
trixy
kreutzheimer
wallach
tranqallac
stoutarm

some horde adversaries were :
strauss
tenten
exciting
warbane
pabby

hope to see you peeps aswell on ZT

gotrek

Warsong Blades for life

Are Crimson Ring making a return.
Crimson Ring?

Hello fellow SSL players,

My name is Aadyius and I used to play a nelf druid in the guild Sub Rosa. Anyone else here from that guild? Unfortunately I lost all my original Vanilla and TBC screenshots when my old HDD died so do not really remember all the names.

Me and a few IRL friends are most likely going to roll on Razorgore PVP.

Enjoy Classic everyone :slight_smile:

Omg so wow is going for the authentic vibe 85min wait to log in

Well that was dissapointing an hour wait and could not even make a characterā€¦ Gromlock#2406 add mešŸ˜Š will try again in a week or so

So after moving from Shazzrah to Firemaw to escape endless queue. We ended up with 40k+ queue. After most of us spent hours in queue we decided to change realm once again. We actually got to play this time and created the guild Phasmatis.

We are now located on Noggenfogger. :joy:

Oh man, this launch is so terrible.

Well hello Moofassa, I was Caunwaithon the Night Elf Moonkin (in a guild I would rather not name), then Ceabrylla the Gnome Warlock in Twilight, then Damaris in Northrend Exposure Ferg, Sweetus, Taupod and Zeutan are in Sylasiaā€™s Guild on SSL (with me Damaris feels like a Warrior guild with me the only priest) maybe catch you about
Damaris

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.