Camouflage for hunters

Can we get this plaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeese -

3 Likes

I’m hunter but no, this will be so far. And imagine Nelf hunters with Camouflage…will be ridiculous.

2 Likes

The whole Sod project is turning into a retail crybabies clown fiesta

Prowl from cats should also affect Hunters.
Retail schmetail.
I’m a hunter. I should be able to stealth.

3 Likes

this is also a good option yes, i dont even play retail :smiley:

Nah hunters are not casters or shamans, you don’t get to have nice stuff in sod.

2 Likes

We need defensives, not just focusing on making the class bursty.

• Give us defensives, Hunter is a KITE class, I would accept less dmg but more survivability with disengage instead of making us a burst class like elemental shaman.
  • We are at a point when Warrior have charge in combat + intervene.
  • Rogue have shadowstep + the shadowstrike from stealth.
  • Mage blink is getting EVEN better, actually insane with the new wrist rune. Teleports back to where you last cast Blink from and resets the cooldown on Blink. Only usable within 10 sec of casting Blink.
    (While Ranged hunters get rune on wrist that do 10% more dmg on traps -.-)
    I am really jealous of the Mage class developers.
    But somehow it’s problem for hunters to get disengage when every class mobility is getting improved??!?!!
  • Don’t want to talk about shadow priest, how do you deal with them when you don’t have silencing shot and they do have dispersion? They just put 2 dots on you, and if you are without healer it’s gg for you.

My shaman should be stealthed in ghostwold form. I’ve never seen a ghost in my life, so irl ghosts are in stealth.

It makes sense!

1 Like

I agree technically. Your nameplate should not be visible in ghost form.

1 Like

disengage would be better tbh.

Yea im not sure why sp are so insanly op, warlock tanks are also crazy to deal with tbh

Disengage is the jump backward?? we already have a disengage in the game

Disengage changed in TBC or WOTLK. It’s the WOTLK version I want.

[Insert always has been meme]

How would it? If anything it would make NElf hunters redundant from a racial perspective as every hunter would now have Shadowmeld. Assuming we are talking about the original Camo where you could only stealth by remaining still.

Hope rumors about it swapping rune slots is real, miss it dearly.

1 Like

Go Night elf?

Get invis pots?

Get Gnomish Invisibility trinket?

:man_facepalming:

yeah exactly this, i want to see the wotlk version

That would be pretty neat, the current one does have it’s uses but 1, Feign Death basically makes it redundant and 2, it can be parried.

1 Like

Dude you litteraly just got trap launcher for endless cancer kiting.