Can’t cope with the Warband Character select

Overly clunky - go back to what was before it worked.

1 Like

It’s another step towards a console release. I M O

I agree wholeheartedly. Yes, back when I just had a couple of active characters this would have been amazing. But right now with Remix and pre-patch I’m playing a lot of different alts across a lot of different servers and it’s so annoying to scroll down that list to find that one character I need on that one server. You can’t even search for a server in the search box.

That said, I LOVE the campfire. I love the four favorites. I just wish there was some way to… organise them all, or a filter function, or sort function. Let’s say, for example, a default list like the one now where you can drag them around yourself and choose your own order. And then a “Sort by:” drop-down menu where you can choose to sort by class, realm, race, faction, whatever. And where “default” is of course also an option, which will bring it back to the default order you made yourself.

Yeah… Here’s to hoping they’ll keep improving on it.

It would be great if they add a filter option at least, that allow us to see only the characters from the selected Realm so it is easy to look for them. At the moment my character list is like a papyrus :rofl:

1 Like

This is my problem too, you can search by faction and class, but not realm? When the feature is meant to make multi-realm play easier…

It’s so buggy for me. Just stays on a black screen for ages, then get disconnected and then have to reconnect and it works. Such a mess.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.