Can I kill lowbies without being harassed?

Anyone else get this? Kill a lowbie in WM then 5 minutes later I get a /w from the guy on a newly created Alliance character giving me an earful about how much of a coward/scumbag I am.

I’m not even going out of my way to kill these guys, just going around the Blasted Lands killing the rares and I only kill them when they’re near a rare spawn to avoid competition.

WM is supposed to trade risk for reward, so why do people stick it on and not expect to be killed once in a while?

8 Likes

Lowbie killing, ganking, camping, are all legitimate wpvp tactics. Harassing players in chat is againt ToS.

Putting two dots in my name seemed to stop the whispers, but not the friend requests!

6 Likes

I don’t think we ever will know this - it is one of the great mysteries.

Why did the chicken cross the road? We don’t know :man_shrugging:
Why did the makers of Illagal Danish never finish it? We don’t know :man_shrugging:
Why do you think being flagged for pvp won’t get you killed by another player flagged for pvp? We will definitely never know this :man_shrugging:

We just have to be pleased that he atleast remembered you char name long enought for him to whisper you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cause you’re so handsome!

3 Likes

So that’s it!

5 Likes

It happends, sometimes… :smirk:
I think its old pve server peoples that never had to deal with ganking before.
or maybe kidos?

4 Likes

Arena pro types on alts hate it, I know this.

1 Like

You know it, and never let anyone tell you otherwise :+1:

4 Likes

I better find a bar to celebrate!

2 Likes

I have heard of a nice one at The Lakeshire Area… Rumour has it, that they throw a lot of parties there :wink:

2 Likes

Oh ye, I must visit Lakeshire later. Party! Horde are always trying to dance with me, I don’t dance! Then they get stroppy and I have to killem. Party!

1 Like

Oh no! How dare people actually suffer the risk of War Mode to earn their WM Bonuses! Ha!

Honestly, I usually see rage whispers as icing on the cake. You beat them - power flex.

Yet they also throw a tantrum? They are actually so salty that they put the effort into not simply adding you, but making a new toon and searching your name! Thats just handing the ganker even more of a victory! Not matter if they wanted to annoy the target or not.

That all said, Alliance ganking Horde lowbies are scum! Haha. Only Horde are allowed to gank lowbies! ^^

4 Likes

:cake: The tears cake has many wonderful layers:

1. Icing - creme de la created a char just to whisper harass you. Yummy!
  2. Sprinkles - sweet harassment whispers from an existing alt. Delicious!
  3. Surprise - accept friend request, or keep them on the boil? Either way, a special treat!
  4. Meat - chew on their spit emotes. Tasty!
1 Like

The first and only time I ever logged over onto a different faction character after being killed, I made a friend. That’s the only thing to do. The guy gave me a number of great fights - he won most of them. This was back in WoD in Tanaan Jungle and led me to meeting some fun people.

I just don’t get why people think crying and raging at someone is benefitial to them. Do you think they’re going to feel guilty? Its a game; they have done nothing but slightly inconvenience you, and honestly its also an annonymous setting - people can hide behind that and feel nothing. You raging at them will just make them feel more vindicated in ganking you! Showing you are annoyed will just feed the Trolls more.

3 Likes

I get this except its not off lowbies its off 120s better geared than me or if im in a ganking group they message me usually off a fresh level 1 called something like ‘youbadlolnoob’ and start telling me how bad i am that im in a ganking group and killed them even though they ask for it with WM toggled on.

Ive made a couple friends before from doing 1v1s in places like drustvar against the same person for a good hour but most get salty that theyve died whilst wqing

2 Likes

You hurt their self esteem, they know what to do hehe :slight_smile:

1 Like

What i hate most are lowbies that are in a area, farming, i come to farm also in that area (usually pet battles), i leave them in peace out of mercy and to not spoil their fun, then after 5 min another player comes who is 120 lvl and can possibly defeat me, that player starts to atacks me and then the lowbie starts atacking me also.
I love theese situations, because i focus on lowbie, i kill him very fast, then i enable GoD-MoDe, i troll the other scum and then kill him also. Ally players are so pathetic in wpvp, its so fun to mock them.
Its so fun,i have a success rate of 80% wich is quite satisfying,especially in this expansion, because i have GoD-MoDe and can enable and disable it whenever i want. Few players in wpvp know how to kill a GoD.

1 Like

:smile:

That’s me

“WOOHOO, I can help” and jumps in only to die 1000 times :joy:

2 Likes

Was amazingly fun when i got ganked by two guys while i had mobs on me, then i logged into my 120 to oneshot them all.

They started calling me a coward on whispers.

Rofl.

2 Likes

So ‘getting your main’ does work on WM shards, cool!

1 Like