Missing Forum Characters

I see 9 characters for retail from around 30, but I do see 3 Classic characters.

Same with filter, nothing added.

Surely there’s something going on.
Not related but just now Tarren Mill was shut down; clearly Blizzard has problems with forums as well.

Me too. Mine were fine earlier - I could see all of them. Now if I click ‘change character’ I just see the generic Warcraft ‘square’ and my battletag. No characters at all so let’s hope I don’t get logged out …

I really hope so. One person in the US CS forum mentioned not being able to post at all here in EU.

1 Like

Yeah, got logged out of the forums while on my main. Logging back in she was not available. So now I can for a moment imagine a rosy alternate past 10 years ago, where I stuck with my rogue instead of choosing to go with a shaman.

And i have to use an old argent dawn alt i hope blizzard can fix this soon.

@Blizzard

Hello?

2 Likes

where are my charactersssss :<

1 Like

The US servers have their weekly reset at 15:00 UTC (17:00 CEST). So we’ll probably know more by then. I just hope the reset fixes it.

Update

The weekly reset on the US forums did not fix the issue.

Oh no down to 6 characters now aswell. The end is nigh!

Bring me My main character USSRainblood and the characters of others people back ! We are gonna cry about it until we recover what we worked on.

And now a minute of silence for all the ones without characters left, that can’t post at all right now.

1 Like

I lost my main character i usually post here with…its been like this for 2 days maybe 3 now. I even sent a ticket since i didnt know what was going on. Earlier when i tried logging in, website was saying we are having some techical difficulties but nothing has changed it seems… still dont have my main character :frowning:

Still MIA?

Same here.

Blizzard was made aware of this issue by the US moderators. But it will probably take some time to get fixed.

Well suppose this is better than losing the characters ingame :smiley: at least i have this tiny one to post with.

I miss my main and my ability to post GIFs so much :cry:

I had to create a new character to be able to post this message as all my characters had vanished and I couldn’t post at all

Hey everyone!

We totally understand the frustration here - while we don’t have information on the status of this at the moment, it is under investigation.

You can keep an eye on this thread in the meantime!

Thanks!

2 Likes