Can not enter Gorgrond

On at least one alt (haven’t tried others) I disconnect when entering Gorgrond. This just started happening, and has happened 6 times in the last hour or so, across various attempts. Whether I cross into Gorgrond on a taxi from the Garrison, or from Warspear, or flying myself, the effect is the same.

When I log in afterwards, the game says I am in unrelated places, like Bastion of Twilight or South Seas, and I have to Help =>hearth or try teleport to graveyard. Hearth has worked a couple of times; other times I have to Alt-F4.

Other than Gorgrond, I seem to be able to travel normally around Zandalar and Kalimdor.

I renamed my Cache and WTF and Interface folders, but the effect persists.

I’m not sure whether it’s relevant, but after one of these, my Battlenet client showed a very short update to WoW.

There used to be a Repair option? should be in the Battlenet client somewhere, but I can’t find it, and a search doesn’t don’t find it in Support.

EDIT: See also this post World server is down, only on Gorgrond?!?! there may be a connection, since my alt was also on ER.

See also this post from over a month ago

After the server restart, my alt can once again get into Gorgrond with no trouble.

Good to hear that things are back to normal. Looks like this issue has been mentioned before to the developers so i’ll just let them know of this new occurrence. Fingers crossed that the issues doesn’t happen again though! :crossed_fingers:

At least we know this is server issue, and we don’t have to reset ui, addons , or do any other troubleshooting.

1 Like